**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Nice piece. Keep it real and don't care what anyone thinks. This is the jewelry thread not the gold thread. 

Ya i cant afford legit ****, but i like to at least have clean silver jewelry which why i went to daniels for my cuban.

i mean $400 for a baby jesus aint that bad, sure silver is dirt cheap but a company like IF you are paying for the mold and look.

you aint gonna find a better looking micro/baby in silver anywhere, period.

i mean $400 for a baby jesus aint that bad, sure silver is dirt cheap but a company like IF you are paying for the mold and look.

you aint gonna find a better looking micro/baby in silver anywhere, period.

I think the one i posted is pretty solid and nice mold, theres something about if noniced jesus that look weird, but they are still in my mind and i talked with jfk from lax spot about their golfball style stoneless but from this thread ive read off and on about their company.

If you guys remember I ordered a 6mm Chain from Daniels and it came like this.

So after returning and waiting for two weeks I received a replacement which I felt was pretty much the same height. Looked better though. No knock to Daniels but I wanted the height to be 2.4mm as I was told it would be.

So going through this thread I decided to contact Reys. I spoke with him about exactly what I wanted and he told me he would do his best to do what I asked for. If I didn't like it I could send it back for a full refund.

Just like @nikehead stated...communication was >>>>>>>>>>

He started my chain on Tuesday and I just received it this morning. Everything was on point. Couldn't ask for anything else.

nicee.,how many mm is the cuban that you received from reys?

Everytime I see that chain made by Daniels makes me think why would they ever send out that POS looking like that.

You gotta think that these places like Daniels are the busiest they have ever been since everybody nowadays wants a cuban chain. They probably got people making them who aren't as experienced just to keep up with the demand. 

You gotta think that these places like Daniels are the busiest they have ever been since everybody nowadays wants a cuban chain. They probably got people robots and children making them who aren't as experienced just to keep up with the demand. 

I sent reys a text on the 28th of nov asking how much a gram, got a response back sunday dec 7th.... I would've liked to support him but I ended up getting a quicker turn around locally

same price per gram and i'm really happy with how the chain came out

32" 169.2 grams 14k, a little over 8mm wide (thanks frank for the suggestion)

I sent reys a text on the 28th of nov asking how much a gram, got a response back sunday dec 7th.... I would've liked to support him but I ended up getting a quicker turn around locally

:pimp:
How much did you pay?
Pics of you wearing it?

found out about reys on NT, not sure who posted it, but i remember seeing it on here and lurking rey's IG and fb.
got my 6mm through him and he's a stand up guy forreal
i've dealt with daniels as well but reys had better prices
never had an issue with daniels but reys communication was superb
and reys turn around time was insane

really nice bro 
smokin.gif
 is that an icebox piece or IF?

Back
Top Bottom