**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Custom lion pendant on diamond cut rope chain, 22 grams total 14kt diamond eyes....got it for 650

Just wanted to give a shout out to Reys.

I visited his store in miami earlier today to purchase a chain, very friendly and highly professonial. I suggest anyone in the market for a new chain or bracelet to hit him up, it looked like he has a lot of projects going on but he will def take care of you.

I was at Daniels back in may and think ill be giving my business to Reys from this point forward.

For price comparison Rey is charging me 30 a gram while Daniels was around 34 a gram, so you do the math.

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a shout out to Reys.

I visited his store in miami earlier today to purchase a chain, very friendly and highly professonial. I suggest anyone in the market for a new chain or bracelet to hit him up, it looked like he has a lot of projects going on but he will def take care of you.

I was at Daniels back in may and think ill be giving my business to Reys from this point forward.

For price comparison Rey is charging me 30 a gram while Daniels was around 34 a gram, so you do the math.
Welcome to the City. Going to visit Rey myself soon come.

Specs? Looks clean!
The lion is custom made solid 14kt 22grams with chain diamond cut rope, the cross i think is like 8 grams with 1.2 ct si1 diamonds and a diamond cut franco both chains 2. Mm and about 7 grams all solid links got em both for 1800

2300 for a 12 inch I think. 10k Cuban link at johnny dang store. I felt that was a rip off.. Didn't buy. I gotta go to the real Asians in Houston my people know where u can bargain. And get that 18k. How y'all feel about that deal at JD?? They said it was xx% off can't remember it was a sale

2300 for a 12 inch I think. 10k Cuban link at johnny dang store. I felt that was a rip off.. Didn't buy. I gotta go to the real Asians in Houston my people know where u can bargain. And get that 18k. How y'all feel about that deal at JD?? They said it was xx% off can't remember it was a sale
What was the weight on it? 12" is an odd length though. Ever since he had fake watches on his site i would stay away..

What was the weight on it? 12" is an odd length though. Ever since he had fake watches on his site i would stay away..
not sure if it was 12 inches. Couldn't remember none of the specs. I found 10k chain to be pretty expensive. I know my post is pointless if I don't remember none of it. Guessed the price tag turned me off

not sure if it was 12 inches. Couldn't remember none of the specs. I found 10k chain to be pretty expensive. I know my post is pointless if I don't remember none of it. Guessed the price tag turned me off
Ya it all depends on the weight. If the $2300 10k chain was 75 grams or more it would be a good deal, if it was 50 grams it wouldn't be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom