**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Here something I've never seen addressed in this thread, how do you guys store your jewlery when you're not wearing it. I currently have a tray where I lay everything out at the end of the night but looking for something different.

Young Bill Russled Jimmies, why art thou so mad?
I'm not mad at all I just don't like unnessacery comments, I asked a question and he made a stupid comment I didn't like so I responded in a similar fashion. Mind your business.
Skypoo is just mad he lives on his brothers couch in the hood with his hairy girlfriend.

Last edited:
Anus'
mean.gif
It's a quote from "The Interview"

I've realized when most people buy gold jewelry they're never concerned about the weight, when that's one of the most important things :/

Last edited:
I've realised when most people buy gold jewelry they're never concerned about the weight, when that's one of the most important things :/
yeah, considering its a fashion accessory for most. i think some jewelers are annoyed when thats the first thing i ask them

Back
Top Bottom