**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

looking to purchase a baby Jesus diamond out of course, what kind of price should I be looking to pay ? also question for you jewelers do you guys ever re-sell what people trade in ? also do you charge as new or used like some jewelers try to pull

looking to purchase a baby Jesus diamond out of course, what kind of price should I be looking to pay ? also question for you jewelers do you guys ever re-sell what people trade in ? also do you charge as new or used like some jewelers try to pull
If someone sells something we melt it. 

I found a baby j 14k 48 grams 3.5" 6 carats so he says I'm no jeweler solid piece its used you can tell but he's selling it as new sucks

I found a baby j 14k 48 grams 3.5" 6 carats so he says I'm no jeweler solid piece its used you can tell but he's selling it as new sucks
3.5" is bigger than the normal baby size.... who made it? My full size is 3.75"

it looks like a lax mold but the good mold not the droopy the dog mold .I'm going back to see the guy today . ill take a picture of it for sure and post it up and the specs he has the sticker on it so ill take a pic of that also .

Gonna head to the diamond district in LA to look for a new chain. How low should I expect them to go per gram on 14k?
Under 40 is good. Check out "Broadway Gold" at 6th & Broadway.
I've seen dudes recently on here say they got stuff from Rey for like $30 a gram. Is that a reach in downtown LA?

I don't think anybody is getting to Reys prices. Its very hard to even find someone that can match Daniels prices

Last edited:

Gonna head to the diamond district in LA to look for a new chain. How low should I expect them to go per gram on 14k?
Under 40 is good. Check out "Broadway Gold" at 6th & Broadway.
I've seen dudes recently on here say they got stuff from Rey for like $30 a gram. Is that a reach in downtown LA?
Yup. Rey only gives those deals on cubans because he hand makes them, im assuming with scrap gold and he has very little overhead. 30/g for 14k is not realistic walking into your average jewelry store (Some will try and charge 80/g). If you want a cuban though forsure hit up Rey. 

Last edited:
Yup. Rey only gives those deals on cubans because he hand makes them, im assuming with scrap gold and he has very little overhead. 30/g for 14k is not realistic walking into your average jewelry store (Some will try and charge 80/g). If you want a cuban though forsure hit up Rey. 

i think on his IG posts he says he never uses scrap gold for a new chain. i could be wrong.

you can get those prices in downtown L.A  just let them know straight up you can get it for 30 per gram from reys . I got my Cuban bracelet when rey was at 32 per gram I tried to get him down to 30per gram but he said only if I buy 100 grams or more he would do 30 per gram 14k too not 10k  .

A lot of ya'll getting hit over the head for these micro Jesus pieces. I know jewelers that will cook you up the pendant for under $200 if that much.

the exact same as the IF one? find me a 10k for that much then :lol: with chain.

im getting ready to drop $1,500 for both chains i want but like dudes say, im paying mostly for the name when really i could give a rats *** about. i just want it to look good.

you can get those prices in downtown L.A  just let them know straight up you can get it for 30 per gram from reys . I got my Cuban bracelet when rey was at 32 per gram I tried to get him down to 30per gram but he said only if I buy 100 grams or more he would do 30 per gram 14k too not 10k  .
Ya and they will laugh in your face and say who the hell is Rey. Jewelry stores are buying gold from their wholesalers for probably 27/g so unless they enjoy losing money than they are not doing 30/gram. Maybe 10k if you're lucky. 14k spot price is 23/g so by the the time it goes from the Factory > Wholesaler > Showroom case in a jewelry store you can expect to pay more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom