**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That yellow on yellow pamp
smokin.gif

I need that!

shoulda used black rhodium on the prongs.  for that jesus I mean.  I always thought that black, brown and red stones looked best with black rhodium.  side note, is it common for people to say iffencoe?  as the phonetic representation for IF & co I mean?

cs02132: I'm not at all religious either, but my faith/spirituality is strong. The Cuban is 6mm. I usually keep the Cuban and angel tucked in, and let the Jesus and Mary show.

cs02132: I'm not at all religious either, but my faith/spirituality is strong. The Cuban is 6mm. I usually keep the Cuban and angel tucked in, and let the Jesus and Mary show.
You wear 4 chains every day? I assume you take them on and off since they are short.  That is dedication.

I just weighed out my 6mm it was 29g.. I emailed daniels earlier gonna see what we can do

Yay or nay to rocking together? Always liked the look of a smaller and larger mm cuban without pendants but not really trying to buy anything new for a while.

I think it looks ok, sometimes when people come out wearing multiple chains it looks like they are trying too hard to impress someone or attract attention.

^yea that kinda exactly where I'm coming from on it. Always liked the look but feel kinda weird trying to rock it. Guess that really should be enough for me not to right... Lol

Back
Top Bottom