**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Just got hooked up by Will at IceBox

:pimp:

welp, I wouldve liked a nice chain, but damn.

Prices are more than I'm willing to spend, with trying to save for other things and all.

any good spots to get 10k chain ?

Thats dude thats link to that Mr. 3-2 murder?

If he's the one that got shot in the face with a shotgun then damn. koldworld

Whag happened to 3-2 tho i seen rip on the gram all saturday.

I know a lot of jack boys on that nawf, but them boys on the south aint no joke. One of my patnas got caught up in the middle of that kream klick **** the other day smh.

I seen the sauce Twinz post son earlier. Caption said something like y'all can finally unstuck y'all chains now or some **** like that.

welp, I wouldve liked a nice chain, but damn.

Prices are more than I'm willing to spend, with trying to save for other things and all.

any good spots to get 10k chain ?

sarraf.com
daniels gold of Miami
reys gold
IceBox ATL

gauge most of the prices from there. but those are the RECs from NT.

Whag happened to 3-2 tho i seen rip on the gram all saturday.

I know a lot of jack boys on that nawf, but them boys on the south aint no joke. One of my patnas got caught up in the middle of that kream klick **** the other day smh.

I ain't know they was jacking like that out here but I don't really venture out there at all.

3-2 got killed at a gas station in SW and dude came back and aired out bystanders and shot his mans with a shotgun to the face when he came back I believe.

Last edited:
yeah i only get my haircut in the hood...but just posted this so everyone tightens up its holiday season and even UPS workers start jacking lol.

The holidays in Houston have always been known as "jacking season" I'm not even joking. It's real out here.

Someone tried to jack a ladies purse, and then shot her and her 2 kids. Who are 3 & 4. Killed one kid, and the mom and other are in ICU. This just happened the other day.

Back
Top Bottom