**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Fifs spinner..dipset bird pieces(not even counting juelz alone)...pharrells big pieces...them boss hogg pieces...E40s pig...mike jones...slick Rick(pick one)...them big ***** TS pieces...nas' aztec chain...ross' face... Iconically speaking or original. Uzi piece is nice but he gotta get in line

you know who makes the best custom jewelry of all time? and no one mentions these 2 peoples name at all Rafaello and co and jasonofbh flawless and ben are young cats they started there jewelry company in the 2000's era which no one has heard about ben baller until he made those jesus pieces

Does Ben's Jesus piece compete with the Tito Jesus piece or the Jacob? Which one is the best?

Thats funny I have the same one

Last edited:
One of the Nter Jeweler Jimmy Boi was on Viceland's Payday Episode 5 Houston talking about him becoming a jeweler and how he did $1.4 mil in sales his first year as a jeweler.  Made me wonder what all the other jewelers here do in annual revenue

Does Ben's Jesus piece compete with the Tito Jesus piece or the Jacob? Which one is the best?

Those screech pieces wack b.

Everyone want to say they have a tito or made a tito but lettuce be real tea here, there's only one? tito

Pic for comparison of a "tito" vs a tito

its tito ≠ Jacob > Jason of Beverly Hills > Icebox > Ben

Nah, Icebox beat Jason of BH with the kufi and it's not even close.

Jason's

VS

Icebox's

Last edited:
da icebox is nice but da Jason is a carbon copy jacob with da exact size and placement in their diamond paving...

im judging accuracy too.

There's a higher quality image of that Jason pic I posted floating around and the pave setting in the hair is atrocious.

Matter of fact, here's some close ups:

EDIT:

I'm not saying those above are made by Jason but the ones with canary diamonds has the same EXACT setting/pave as Jason's and it's just terrible. I'm never seen a Jacob or anyone else for that matter with diamond setting similar to those/lax/name a southern jeweler.

No shots fired at JoBH though cause a lot of/all their other stuff looks like it's really high quality/great setting.

Last edited:
the original Jacob and co jesus piece is better then these other jewelers who has the same style tbh

i have to agree with frank and gamble, that icebox Jesus is flawless imo. second to Jacob. and I'd only say 2nd because i'm biased.

well tito was known for his jesus piece back in the 90s I only seen biggie with the og joint an same with puffy but many people copy the kufi style jesus piece Jacob and co was the second jeweler to make the kufi jesus piece I think its to much time and management to make the Emmanuel jesus piece. LIL uzi verts Emmanuel jesus piece is a ******* disappointment tbh why the **** would you two tone Emmanuel jesus piece like that's dumb ******* stupid

frank been my dude ever since I seen his Jesus Piece game on YouTube Y'all need to know what jeweler your ******* with an what grams and weight and karats y'all getting from these jewelers to be honest Jacob and co If and co and rafaello and co and shynejewelry traxnyc itshot are the ones you need to go to other than that idk whom im missing

Back
Top Bottom