**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The idea is coo.

The facial features are throwed. Needs some serious redesign tho.

It looks like jesus in a durag.
I'm talkin about facial features. This one "LOOKS" better to me. Like i said b4..i got my vest on..i kno how yall luv titos and the rest of the look-alikes but if this wasn't cz and hollow it'd kill the titos. IMHU! It needs some reworkin but the face actually looks like a face. The ceramic pieces are even more garbage

Actually, ninja knows his stuff and elaborated waaaaaayyyyyyyy back whether in this volume or several other volumes ago about the history of the Jesus piece. Just that when talking about copying it, Jason's is pure garbage compared to Icebox, that's facts.

That one might look like a more real face but Jacob molds are the gold standard. Everyone I've ever met loved the enamel piece and no one said it looked like a fake face or anything.

If you want a more real looking face then the GLC is a much better option than that hollow piece up there. It has a more real looking nose, even cheeks with a full beard, and to top it all off - an adams apple.

Good thing I own one of those too, cause it's prolly the best "realistic" one out there.

So that^ looks better than this? No way

The idea is coo.

The facial features are throwed. Needs some serious redesign tho.

It looks like jesus in a durag.
Jesus in a durag > Jesus in a kufi

On another note, I see my self as a stickler for quality and usually want the best my money can offer. But do you guys feel you might be asking a bit too much of the characteristics of a Jesus piece? Its borderline OCD. I doubt the females you're trying to impress or random people in the streets even notice differences. Hell I doubt Biggie would give 2 doo doo's as long as it didnt have Down syndrome and was icey.

So that^ looks better than this? No way

as much as that looks realistic/"detailed".... it looks generic and looks like its pressed from a machine at a rate of 60 pieces per minute and dispensed to all the Mills malls jewelry kiosk stands at a faster rate. the quality is lacking and it looks like it weighs 1.24325 grams and will fall off the frail bail if you shower with your jew elz on.
:smh:

Last edited:
the setting in the beard is messed up in the middle of jesus bottom jaw.  plus it looks like too much of the head behind the diamonds might be showing on the right side, the right side when you look at the picture that is.  the diamonds should dominate the entire head if it's a bezel/prong set crown in that style, there really shouldn't be any non decorated piece peeking thru like that.  goto the video at like 11-14 seconds to see what I mean.  maybe it's just the angel that the pictures were taken tho.  
Jesus in a durag > Jesus in a kufi

On another note, I see my self as a stickler for quality and usually want the best my money can offer. But do you guys feel you might be asking a bit too much of the characteristics of a Jesus piece? Its borderline OCD. I doubt the females you're trying to impress or random people in the streets even notice differences. Hell I doubt Biggie would give 2 doo doo's as long as it didnt have Down syndrome and was icey.
well it's only 12-50k but you may be right.  I think ppl should buy whatever they like but not have buyer's remorse way down the line due to a minor detail that they never noticed. 

Let's not let all this Jesus piece talk distract us from he real question at hand...

Why did dude share a picture of a bracelet that wasn't his? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

well tito was known for his jesus piece back in the 90s I only seen biggie with the og joint an same with puffy but many people copy the kufi style jesus piece Jacob and co was the second jeweler to make the kufi jesus piece I think its to much time and management to make the Emmanuel jesus piece. LIL uzi verts Emmanuel jesus piece is a ******* disappointment tbh why the **** would you two tone Emmanuel jesus piece like that's dumb ******* stupid

:rofl:

[h1]Yeshayah 7:14[/h1]
14 Therefore Hashem Himself shall give you an ot (sign); Hinei, HaAlmah (the unmarried young virgin) shall conceive, and bear Ben, and shall call Shmo Immanu El (G-d is with us) 

Last edited:
So is ghostface just the biggest version of the standard catalogue stamped mold?

That icebox rose joint is insane

yeah da Ghostface is da largest mass produced jesus...i was REAL close getting it, but it isn't solid all da way...it does for about 7ishK...if u want a bright side.

What was Jacob charging like 30-35 for a full size kufi? Can't remember. I'm sure IF&CO would tax you a cool 100 racks for the same lol

6mm bracelet from Rey's
6.5 mm 28" from Daniels
7mm 28" from Daniels

I like Daniels > Reys, I actually returned the other cuban from Rey's, just kept the bracelet but the bracelet still isn't flushed with the clasp, its like kinked a bit. Daniels on the other hand are flawless. Ordered 6mm got 6.5mm :smokin

Last edited:
Damn I hate comming into this thread!!!  I was off the jesus piece kick. Now looking at the last two pages and that if&co piece, im def on board to stack for one.

Also, that lil yatchy piece has too much going on. Its o.d. big and gaudy. If you like that look cool. I just think the simpler the better.  Idk, maybe its the way its made or something.

Got this for everyday wear

it was only $220 I wouldn't even be mad if i lost it

Need to find a 2mm rope chain now

10kt 1ct diamonds

By the way my name is Bee so it go's well with the pendant

Back
Top Bottom