**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that piece I really love because since its the new wave like a lot of people wear that crown of thrones piece Daniel jewelry INC and many other jewelry companies that I love and respect has that piece I mean seriously if you look at it the style is different from the original crown of thrones jesus piece that Kanye and jay-z and pusha t and rick ross and sean Kingston j cole be wearing I don't judge on how the jesus piece looks because I know what style I like and I know what kind of Jesus piece that I want to get and in the near future I might get that

the jewelry game has really been on point in my eyes because I see jewelers compete with other jewelers an it brings a lot of enjoyment when these jewelers be beefing because it shows that the work they do they take hella pride on what they create I mean I been rocking with goldensunjewelry shynejewelers traxnyc rafaello and co if and co Jacob and co iceboxjewelry mrflawless Frankie vladdys since I been on instagram I laugh at some of these up coming jewelers because the piece they make is nothing to what these real jewelers be doing 4 jewelers I cant **** with is laxjewelryco tvjohnny kingjohnny jimmiboi smh they need some guidance forreal

like bro if I do reviews on these jewelers you know them other dudes be like this Asian boy got some taste you know what I mean I don't mind what these other jewelers be saying at the end of the day they aint going to be paying me much to do reviews. I wont do watch reviews from these companies because its going to be a hassle to do that an plus you got the fakewatchbusta who I freaking highly respect and you got rolex enforcer on instagram lol. ONE JEWELRY COMPANIE I REALLY HIGHLY RESPECT IS Aviannie an co IF YOU DUDES ON THIS JOINT GIVE ME A SHOUT OUT

217-Tidal-presents-Yo-Gotti-White-Friday-CM9-Album-release-party-Photo-by-Thaddaeus-McAdams-212-of-212-800x564.jpg

brah yo gotti got it man hands down my dude his jewelry game is beast. idc what people think the cmg and the roc piece is dope I love his old pieces that he use to wear

Feeling nostalgic today. I miss the artistic aspect of some of these old pieces. I love a simple Cuban as much as the next one, but it's just starting to look lazy imo

Picked up a 8mm 28" cuban from Rey's, 14k.

Just got a question for people that have ordered from Rey. Are his chains a little on the reddish/orange side? I was comparing with my other 14k chains and they seemed more pale, kind of whiter. It probably has to do with the copper/silver ratio, but what do you guys think?

that must be a cheap chain... if that was a cuban with the box lock aint no way its getting ripped like that

Dudes locks/dreads/hair get snatched off their heads during games often. What makes him think this wasn't gonna happen? I thot it was gonna happen waaaaay sooner tho. Minus the blatant disrespek :lol:

Last edited:
Boot cut jimmy wylin. Like Ben said, he lucky he told da goonies to chill.

idk b... Ben baller is my guy, always cool da times i met him, but unless he knows some mystic Korean dark arts..

hqdefault.jpg

bootcut Jimmy got him on a fair one.

Back
Top Bottom