**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

DSC_6136-X2.jpg

PAW_6365-X2.jpg

Last edited:
daniels looks like they make good cubans but for me personally id go with reys just cuz everyone on here went with them and has something good to say... plus when they quoted me it was 29 a gram which is a steal... i wanted to cop a 10mm on the spot but had to think what makes sense for me financially at the moment... i will be copping a 12mm bracelet from reys within the next month so ill post pics when i order it and get it

Anyone know a place online or someone that makes box style chains? I was thinking of hitting up Rey since he's made my Cubans but I doubt he would want to make it

What ever happened to ja's guitar piece?

I was reading in Don diva mag a min ago that it was snatched while he was touring in the uk.

Hi everyone, my first post!!! I would like to dedicate my first post to the OG Frank Mucas.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I'm 100% satisfied with my 8 MM cuban.

And thanks to everyone else who contributed to the forum, ya'll kept me entertained at work!

Also, you guys here all Gentlemen compared to other forums!!  

Yo Ninjahood, I got that moissanite stud player!!! I don't give a ****, I just wana shine!!! I don't like CZ's cause those things go dull after a while; as long as the moissanite keeps shining like right now, I'm GOOD DOG!!! 

Happy New Year yA'll!!!!

Hi everyone, my first post!!! I would like to dedicate my first post to the OG Frank Mucas.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I'm 100% satisfied with my 8 MM cuban.

And thanks to everyone else who contributed to the forum, ya'll kept me entertained at work!

Yo Ninjahood, I got that moissanite stud player!!! I don't give a ****, I just wana shine!!! I don't like CZ's cause those things go dull after a while; as long as the moissanite keeps shining like right now, I'm GOOD DOG!!! 

Happy New Year yA'll!!!!

your welcome on your moissanite purchase and congratulations on ur chain, happy new years.

Happy New Year yA'll!!!!

Happy New Year bro.

That chain looks :pimp:

Glad it worked out for you.

Thanks everyone!

Yeah @ninjahood, I would have never even considered moissanite if it wasn't for you.

@Stillmatic718, I traded in my 6.4 mm in for a 8 mm, so I don't remember how much I paid total.  I think it was 30-31 gram's I paid each time as far as per gram goes. 

I didn't think 1.6 mm+ would be significant change, but it makes a HUGE difference!

Cubans > Ropes

I agree but if you ever see a large mm actual rope chain, fully braided gold wire and not the semi hollow bs that all modern ropes seem to be, its a thing of great beauty

cant front, da solid diamond cut ropes in bigger sizes are impressive, they judt become prohibitive if u want to add a pendant on em cuz it wont look right.

Thanks everyone!

Yeah @ninjahood
, I would have never even considered moissanite if it wasn't for you.

glad I could be of service, i got my moissanite studs for 3 years now, they're my daily earrings, and i couldn't be happier with em, they shine like da day i bought em. extremely durable, and their refractive index & dispersion properties can't be beat.

Back
Top Bottom