**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Crazy part is he's hit the nail on the head on a couple jewelers. And now as far as the fab situation, who knows maybe fab didn't want the replaced or didn't have enough time to wait to get them replaced. You know cleaning diamonds does not take long at alllllll.

B7CE318F-D5E3-4707-8933-6D72C29BDD47.jpeg
My Cuban setup ... just got the chain in from Reys
Bracelet purchased last year from him

as far as the fab situation, who knows maybe fab didn't want the replaced or didn't have enough time to wait to get them replaced.

I think the jeweler was actually proud of this work since he took the time to take pictures and post them to Instagram to show off his work.

I think most of these hip hop "jewelers" aren't even trained goldsmiths or diamond setters. So unprofessional.

I think the jeweler was actually proud of this work since he took the time to take pictures and post them to Instagram to show off his work.

I think most of these hip hop "jewelers" aren't even trained goldsmiths or diamond setters. So unprofessional.

You also got to realize some jewelers wont fix or do work on another jewelers piece. Cleaning is one thing but the other, nah. If I'm not mistaken Pristine didn't make that piece so why would they fix it. Most jewelers offer to melt the piece down and redo it. IE the whole ordeal that happened with the 10summer pieces being remade and such. Nothing wrong with showing off how well you cleaned a piece because you offered that service.

can you post a pic with the bracelet on? im still undecided on my next cop whether i get a bracelet or a piece for my rope chain...

The difference between the stoneless Jesus from Icebox and IF & Co is like night and day
The if&co looks like it’s made to be stone less with all the details. The IB jp looks like it’s meant and itching to be flooded with the prong outlines
I like the if&co details. I wonder if IB will ever do something similar. It would be pretty dope :pimp:

The if&co looks like it’s made to be stone less with all the details. The IB jp looks like it’s meant and itching to be flooded with the prong outlines
I like the if&co details. I wonder if IB will ever do something similar. It would be pretty dope :pimp:

That's not even it.

It just doesn't look like a Jacob.

Reactions: g14
is the process of icing out a stonedless icebox jesus piece the same as one that was intended to be flooded with ice from scratch? reason I ask is cause I think sometimes stones are put in place during fabrication?

Back
Top Bottom