**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

light box jewelry...debeers selling lab made diamonds for 800 a karat...go there 1st & see if u like anything.

You've always been knowledgeable with jewelry and I'd love to buy lab diamonds or even a Mos unfortunately I cant do it to my girl so would have to go with the sunk cost traditional way. She rather a smaller ring if anything via the norms we been programmed to accept :lol:

You've always been knowledgeable with jewelry and I'd love to buy lab diamonds or even a Mos unfortunately I cant do it to my girl so would have to go with the sunk cost traditional way. She rather a smaller ring if anything via the norms we been programmed to accept :lol:

i appreciate it, id think REAL hard thou before you make that plunge.

check costcos online too, seriously.

Check out blue nile
they have a decent amount of options

Engagement ring help

I need help B .... Tryna be in the 8-10K bracket so I'm tryna rob designs off Best Brilliance and use jewelers to make me a diamond ring... Need VVS2 prob 1.8-2.5 Carats total
Who got the best deal and would work with me on price ? Icebox? I had smaller stuff made by Ben but his prices are HIGH now so I'm not sure if I can catch a deal for my money.

A 1.8-2.5 carat for 8-10k is near impossible unless you’re dealing with blood diamonds. Any specific reason why you want a VVS2? Unless you have a trained eye with a microscope, you probably wouldn’t be able to tell between a VVS2 and a VS1/2. I used bluenile and James Allen to get an estimate of the price of the diamond I wanted and shopped around with jewelers to see what they can offer. Most of the shops I been to offered a very close price to what bluenile was selling at.

Last edited:
A 1.8-2.5 carat for 8-10k is near impossible unless you’re dealing with blood diamonds. Any specific reason why you want a VVS2? Unless you have a trained eye with a microscope, you probably wouldn’t be able to tell between a VVS2 and a VS1/2. I used bluenile and James Allen to get an estimate of the price of the diamond I wanted and shopped around with jewelers to see what they can offer. Most of the shops I been to offered a very close price to what bluenile was selling at.

Thanks for that yeah it would be more than 10 stacks for sure. I was going comprise on the other stones in a lesser quality grade except for the center. I wouldnt mind VS1/2 either. Thanks for the tip, I'll use both sites as benchmarks for what the actual diamond would run me.

47078615_519140318588935_276639592166124808_n.jpg

ninjahood ninjahood how many mm are Loso's cubans?

I rather dress young 2003 vs dressing young 2018 any dat. And chokers outside the shirt I don't get it. I would haft to tuck if the chain was that short

1d8c83be96a26f4adcd9a59c96f55465ca121bd0.jpeg

Migos.jpg

Last edited:
I rather dress young 2003 vs dressing young 2018 any dat. And chokers outside the shirt I don't get it. I would haft to tuck if the chain was that short

1d8c83be96a26f4adcd9a59c96f55465ca121bd0.jpeg

Migos.jpg

Lol. You rather dress like Nelly and the St Lunatics???

That Migos fit is fire. **** what you talking about.

If you watch some 70’s and 80’s movies or look at bands from the 60’s & 70’s you’ll notice a lot of brothers wore chokers or very very short ropes. Short chains was definitely a thing.

89ac247e16a8d4a480104918a751fcec.jpg

Yeah def.

The big long chain era came in with the baggy clothes.

Dudes wore everything thing, even hats that were too big.

Lol. You rather dress like Nelly and the St Lunatics???

That Migos fit is fire. **** what you talking about.

Yeah def.

The big long chain era came in with the baggy clothes.

Dudes wore everything thing, even hats that were too big.

We just on two different sides of the tracks my man. That nigg wearing a pink velvet bomber :smh: and Offset got on tight leather pants :smh:. But hey I am getting old, baggy cloths was my time loud overpriced designer not so much.

Back
Top Bottom