**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Choker and Extra long chains are fads, come and go. Chest level set ups are forever. Now as for MJ and and Warrick Dunn when he played chokers make scenes because your trying not to get the chain broke so you keep it close to the neck

If you watch some 70’s and 80’s movies or look at bands from the 60’s & 70’s you’ll notice a lot of brothers wore chokers or very very short ropes. Short chains was definitely a thing.

89ac247e16a8d4a480104918a751fcec.jpg

those are tiny chains, which by all accounts are always small...we're talking about cuban chokers which by all measures look stupid...

if u need someone to put ur chain on like if you're broaching a prom dress then you doing it wrong.

those are tiny chains, which by all accounts are always small...we're talking about cuban chokers which by all measures look stupid...

if u need someone to put ur chain on like if you're broaching a prom dress then you doing it wrong.

Very True Most of the time those chokers are 5mm and under not 10mm,11mm,12mm, but give it 3 years and this style will be dead everything just repeats

at the end of the day it's not the chain that makes the man it's the man that makes the chain

dmx rocked a choker and looked epic with it, because he's DMX

michael jackson's glove aint made of diamonds, it's like any other glove. but it's michael the man who wore it, he made that legendary, an iconic look.

allen iverson shooting sleeves, and tights under the shorts, iconic

just be yallselves, whether one thinks a choker looks dumb or long chain looks dumb or whatever, that's a matter of taste and subjectivity. u like what u like, adorn or customize ur exterior as u see fit, and do something in the world more importantly.

Looking to treat myself to a cuban from one of those Miami jewelers (Reys, Daniels, CMG). I am looking for something I can wear daily to the office, gym, etc.

Would a 10mm be to gaudy for this? Im 5'8 170lbs, wrist measures out to about 7.3".

Looking to treat myself to a cuban from one of those Miami jewelers (Reys, Daniels, CMG). I am looking for something I can wear daily to the office, gym, etc.

Would a 10mm be to gaudy for this? Im 5'8 170lbs, wrist measures out to about 7.3".

In this thread 10mm is fine, to the rest of the world anything over 3mm or 4mm is gaudy

Setup is too ill Ninja. Can’t say it enough, you did that bruh
c/s, I have been lurking the jewelry threads for years and I always knew Ninjahood would come out victorious but we never really saw a picture where the light really hit the ice correct until now. Ninjahood, for your next move I think you should get the watch, I think it's something every grown man should eventually have if they rock any kind of jewelry.

c/s, I have been lurking the jewelry threads for years and I always knew Ninjahood would come out victorious but we never really saw a picture where the light really hit the ice correct until now. Ninjahood, for your next move I think you should get the watch, I think it's something every grown man should eventually have if they rock any kind of jewelry.

watch or bracelet is in da cards by next summer hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom