**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

D11eGzxWkAAOyPR.jpg:large
Floyd jewelry game is wack. Bro got killa ice but his designs and the way he wears it is hella tacky! I'll prob get ate up for this but that ish on his neck looks stupid!!

Floyd jewelry game is wack. Bro got killa ice but his designs and the way he wears it is hella tacky! I'll prob get ate up for this but that ish on his neck looks stupid!!
You should see his taste in women. The ones that don't make it to the internet.

i'm surprised no one found this before

DJ Khaled claims he's been the victim of a years-long jewelry conspiracy that's been devised to make him overpay for expensive bling.

This is the mere definition of rich people problems.

AAvtecA.img
© Larry Marano/REX/Shutterstock DJ Khaled appears in concert at the American Airlines Arena in Miami on March 30, 2018.
According to The Blast, Khaled has been involved in a lawsuit with Rafaello & Company for three years. Originally, the company sued the rapper claiming he never returned two Rolex watches, a custom-made diamond chain, a pair of diamond earrings, and a 4-carat diamond ring. The company says the original deal detailed that Khaled could return the items within 15 days or return them. Khaled did neither.

The "Hold You Down" rapper would go on to countersue, alleging that he had been overcharged for years.

AAvtj6w.img
© Omar Vega/Invision/AP/REX/Shutterstock DJ Khaled attends the Jordan Brand All-Star Party in Los Angeles on Feb. 16, 2018.
In new court filings, Khaled says that multiple people conspired to charge him more — in fact, in the new docs, he says the jeweler worked with appraisers from The American Board of Certified Gemologists to commit fraud, The Blast says.

Khaled says the appraising board isn't certified and has no business estimating the worth of jewelry.

AAvt7eq.img
© Broadimage/REX/Shutterstock DJ Khaled attends the Billboard Music Awards at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on May 21, 2017.
Rafaello and ABCG, Khaled says, conspired together "to sell jewelry at a much higher price by falsely representing the quality and value" of the jewelry.

He specifically noted the he bought a chain for $110,000, but the jeweler and appraiser claimed it was worth $240,000.

He further maintained that the appraisers evaluations are "all extraordinarily inflated so as to convince a purchaser that it was a great buy of a piece of jewelry from a jewelry company as if they are buying apparently for less than half the cost of the appraisal."

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/entertain...of-a-jewelry-conspiracy/ar-AAvt7ex?li=BBr8zL1

sounds like a garden variety jeweler jux.

That doesn't surprise me. Rafaello came from aviannes just like elliot. All those guys are taxing extra for their stuff. A 10k piece under 120grams is going to run you up to $2X,XXX

nah you right, Floyd is the man but sumtimes the stuff he wears isn't really that original and maybe even boring even tho it's probably 1000's of grams of gold and authentic high clarity diamonds. after years of jewelry threads 1 of the only things I remember him wearing that was distinct was a rare Jesus piece that many other ppl have that was oogaly
floyd-money-mayweather-enamel-jacob-jesus-piece.jpg

He doesn't care about design. Look at the way he dresses most of the time, he's not fly. He just wants to look different while letting you know what he's wearing is ****ing expensive.

Wow I was so blown away by this piece years ago now that I am experienced this is terrible lmao. And the bail is worse. Smh at me

nah you right, Floyd is the man but sumtimes the stuff he wears isn't really that original and maybe even boring even tho it's probably 1000's of grams of gold and authentic high clarity diamonds. after years of jewelry threads 1 of the only things I remember him wearing that was distinct was a rare Jesus piece that many other ppl have that was oogaly
floyd-money-mayweather-enamel-jacob-jesus-piece.jpg

Back
Top Bottom