**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

C6ACA6CF-6B92-49CC-B125-A4A413CD1909.jpeg

New pendant.

that shine thoo :emoji_heart_eyes: :emoji_heart_eyes:

pendant is saucy bro

holy moly, one of the most beautiful thangs i've seen. saving my pennies after this holiday season, i was thinking about getting a new car in late 2021 but screw that, i think I know what my next big purchase is gonna be. even without the diamonds, the layout and framing of the resting Buddha is A-1

for any of the Los Angeles heads in here, this dude is based in your hood out LA Chinatown

holy moly, one of the most beautiful thangs i've seen. saving my pennies after this holiday season, i was thinking about getting a new car in late 2021 but screw that, i think I know what my next big purchase is gonna be. even without the diamonds, the layout and framing of the resting Buddha is A-1

for any of the Los Angeles heads in here, this dude is based in your hood out LA Chinatown

Sheesh!! That thing is fire

That’s the Buddha from my country

I’ve posted my 24k before but figured I’ll do a comparison with a 8mm.

turns out my mom’s friend a jeweler. The 24k is straight choker status and I’m trying to see if he can add a few inches on it. F97E9B71-F1E5-48EB-9D7D-18C6018EFA96.jpeg

edit : happy holidays y’all. Super educational thread.

Is the left 14?

18k looking like cheese. One day I’ll cop 24k lol
Damn nice
My 18k looked like that at first but it fades eventually especially since I never take my bracelet off
Is it a new pick up?
I been wanting a small 22k 3-5mm bracelet

Looks like I need to hit up some Asian jewelers
Anyone know any in Boston :nerd:
Gotta look around Chinatown I guess

Damn nice
My 18k looked like that at first but it fades eventually especially since I never take my bracelet off
Is it a new pick up?
I been wanting a small 22k 3-5mm bracelet
I’ve had the necklace for about three months and then the pendant I got about a week ago.

You dont get your jewelry cleaned/polished?

Look at the diamonds ma, they doin the ****in macarena

Word to Cam
Nah I should tho
I did like 3 years ago when I got my stuff appraised for insurance
tbh I got my current bracelet around this time 4-5 years ago and haven’t taken it off since

I ain't posted here in a minute. Got my money up. Lookin to cop a new bracelet. 10MM 14k 7.5 inches Cuban links of course

I got one from daniels and CMG. Who got da best price per gram right now? Gold price is dumb high compared to 2015/2017 when I last copped

Back
Top Bottom