**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What’s the general rule of thumb on bracelet size compared to chain? +1 mm, +2? Feel like I read that somewhere before. Thinking about finally copping a bracelet.

gettyimages-1344946872-2048x2048.jpg

As my previous post said before I showed this guy the cad on video and renders. I can easily made the guy a wax to show him in person all he had to do was show real interest by putting down a deposit. He is just a time waster and looking to bring people down to his level.

As far as anyone else that has a problem with me, I sincerely do not understand what is your issue. If you don’t like something I made or how presented something speak like an adult and address. I am always open to constructive criticism if it can help harbor growth.

dropped by the local shop last week to get some earrings for the significant other.. my finances are tapped out due to grad school and crypto, so I told myself this visit was not about me. but I still had to ask if they had any francos. they didn't have any but said I could custom order one. 24k @70g for $5600. I haven't stopped thinking about it since :lol: i hate myself.

I've only seen a few palce carry francos in 24k so I was happy about that. if anyone's interested, the spot's in Oakland, CA. went there on the recommendation of others in this thread.

dropped by the local shop last week to get some earrings for the significant other.. my finances are tapped out due to grad school and crypto, so I told myself this visit was not about me. but I still had to ask if they had any francos. they didn't have any but said I could custom order one. 24k @70g for $5600. I haven't stopped thinking about it since :lol: i hate myself.

I've only seen a few palce carry francos in 24k so I was happy about that. if anyone's interested, the spot's in Oakland, CA. went there on the recommendation of others in this thread.
That per gram would make it $80. Try to go lower if you do it.

So I got my chain from Leon’s and every now and then a link twists out of shape - is this normal?

Attachments

• 3871C7C2-EC8C-4BE5-8426-668A868335FC.jpeg
    3871C7C2-EC8C-4BE5-8426-668A868335FC.jpeg
    406.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 170FB5EF-5F6E-47D0-8879-1169C7366C51.jpeg
    170FB5EF-5F6E-47D0-8879-1169C7366C51.jpeg
    226.5 KB · Views: 183
  • 8E7036B3-8686-443E-BDCC-8315D2EAE3CB.jpeg
    8E7036B3-8686-443E-BDCC-8315D2EAE3CB.jpeg
    271.6 KB · Views: 192
So I got my chain from Leon’s and every now and then a link twists out of shape - is this normal?
Happens to mine every now and then too but I sleep and everything in it. If I do take it off I rarely lay it flat, so the kinks come. A few shakes and they come free...

Added a watch a week or so ago to my setup. Yachtmaster & Leon 8mm
PXL_20220216_173135334-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Got this done by one of the Ta brothers. Came out nice, but probably a little small for me. May give to the mrs down the line since she really liked it. 18k 24" 2mm franco chain on it.

20220216_120252.jpg
That’s what’s up - I recently had LJ make my new set up.
00C521F3-5A42-4D50-847A-9DD71C5AD90B.jpeg

18k yellow gold vs+
2.5mm franco
Highly recommend LJ - very professional, great communication and he was really patient w me - answered all my questions without any type of attitude.

I'm annoyed not going to lie! I suppose complaining to Leon's won't help.
I think it’s fine for a smaller chain. My daughters 5.5mm kinks up but the more she wore it the less it kinks. Her chain was from Rey’s. Maybe some wear and slight stretch will make it less frequent. But she be chewing n wrestling with her chain. :lol:
Ur chain looks GREAT for a smaller size mm. Links look dumb tight :pimp:

Does it lay flat when you wear it? My 5mm from another jeweler would twist like that and it wouldn't lay flat. Don't be like me back then and think it's normal, exchange it or get a refund.

yeah I think so, I think it was Daniels who boasted about how their linx didn't twist. not in social media drama just general advertising but I mean it's normal for a curb/cuban link, I think. curb chain I had 2005-2006 often kinked up but da cuban I got 13 years ago never twists or tangles.
Happens to mine every now and then too but I sleep and everything in it. If I do take it off I rarely lay it flat, so the kinks come. A few shakes and they come free...

Added a watch a week or so ago to my setup. Yachtmaster & Leon 8mm
PXL_20220216_173135334-01.jpeg
this has been the best stainless steel Rolex to buy for a minute IMO, bezel is platinum right?

Back
Top Bottom