**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I need a white gold 8-12mm rope chain. 20in

Closest I can find. Stay away from hollow ropes at all costs.

Thats a good price at $60/gm. Like previously mentioned, some folks dont realize that going from 8 to 12mm is a huge jump. That more than double the weight

IMG_0145.jpeg

Anyone looking for a 14k 3.10mm 26" 21 grams d/c rope let me know.

Got one brand new, letting it go for $45/g. I'll ship it for free within North America.

Bought it for a pendant but the maximum chain that will fit through the bale is 3mm. This is slightly over.

Otherwise I will just return it this week.

Last edited:
How long did it take? I’ve tried joining 2 months ago 🤯
Which one did you try to join? The Moda Gold or the Moda Gold +. If it’s the Plus there’s other stipulations that they have and someone should’ve messaged you.

Are there any jewelers you guys would recommend to get a “Hermes” link chain from? I’m looking to rock it with a cross (European lol). Jacoje is putting me off for some reason.

Initially, I was set on a Miami Cuban from Rey’s, but I gotta go overseas. I’ll hit up Miami when I get back.

Do you mind sharing the specs on the Hermes link chain and where you got it from?
46 grams 18k 8.5” sleek lock from Daniels, I got this a while ago and though the bracelet is nice, the time they took, 4+ months, to make the lock and ship it out was beyond ridiculous, also they did not send me pics or make any attempt to let me know what was going on, which is why that was my final purchase from them.

Last edited:
Are there any jewelers you guys would recommend to get a “Hermes” link chain from? I’m looking to rock it with a cross (European lol). Jacoje is putting me off for some reason.

Initially, I was set on a Miami Cuban from Rey’s, but I gotta go overseas. I’ll hit up Miami when I get back.

Trax and Soicy has em. I personally would go Jacoje since I think he charges the least for them. If&co sells them for like $100+/g lol.

Back
Top Bottom