**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Hov last night in Toronto.

jay_jason.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

Originally Posted by michael32
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pure CRACK.

If it wasn't for wack picture of side of the ring, it would've been perfect.

JBH > Icee Fresh

youre comparing apples to apples

they both legit though, cant front on icee

Its a Texas thing:

McDonalds (Magno)
4t90us.jpg

Yums (Soulja Boy did NOT repeat did NOT come up with Yums a Texas artist, by the name Jon P. Uzzel"Tex" and the CEO is J.P. McDade)
2cny1p3.jpg

2mysuhs.jpg

Syrup Cup w/Ice (Diamonds) in it (Paul Wall) $120,000
15ek8et.jpg

Swisha House
33bmps0.jpg

S.U.C. (Lil Flip) $47,000
2v826i0.jpg

Jewelry Pieces (Lil Flip) $322,000
2rzovaf.jpg

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by ben ballder

jays black jesus/bead combo is $100k

for JUST the black one? where did he cop it from?

ben must have been kidding, no way it's anywhere near 50 let alone 100
I think he's guestioning the prices kglookalike is putting out. Not trying to put words in Ben's mouth though (nh).

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I think he's guestioning the prices kglookalike is putting out. Not trying to put words in Ben's mouth though (nh).
ben ballderwrote:

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by JPioneer

ben ballder wrote:

nerd.gif
That's what I was thinking..

'>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true">'>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

roll.gif
roll.gif

hes making up prices along the way
eek.gif

laugh.gif
thats what they all do - make up prices that sound good for the
eek.gif
value...then it gets snatched and we find out its crystals and stainlesssteel (not talking about flip specifically)

i was listening to some Gucci song and he was goin thru all the prices of his pieces and im like this dude dont believe himself
laugh.gif

the saddest part is when dudes DO overpay...get a 15k piece for like 30k then get an "appraisal" from the same jeweler for like 50k and think theycame up

Well to clarify people ask me where i get these prices, I got those from the video above anything else is either Youtube, Ozone Magazine or whatever site itwas posted on, or the artist said it in a magazine so I don't make anything up. Hell I'm not a appraiser person, and like everyone else says they belying about their prices. Like Hot Sauce piece he has, he was getting the jewerly cleaned in the mall and asked the guy how much this look like? Dude was like$50,000 Sauce's homeboy sounded mad, "na that's $150,000" LMAO

2vkdgz9.jpg

i'm far from the grammar police but damn i read that "aprazel" part like 10 times homie
laugh.gif

and
laugh.gif
at 150k or even 50k for that piece - joint looks small + pave set...i mean he could have super good stones in it but 150k?? nah!

Back
Top Bottom