The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

No lie, after seeing the Banned colorway and Fine Print colorway of these joints.............I'm officially sold on these.  Out of all the modern JB "Air Jordan line" shoes, this is probably the best looking ones from a casual style perspective.  Maybe its the fact they brought the Swoosh back on a modern Air Jordan shoe or its the unique usage of the gradient on the shoe design itself, but these thangs are just nice to look at.

That being said, the Olympic colorway initially turned me off of the 31s at first........they just weren't my taste.  But these Bred and Fine Print colorways, NOOIICCCEE stuff man

Concord/Bright Mango/Black/Barley/Volt 10/1
How do you figure this is a shattered backboard colorway with purple and neon green in it?

Sans pictures :nerd:, the colors listed alone put me in the mind of what we've seen with various Nike models that use multi-color flyknit -- whatever the case, we can only hope they're dope.

Because some people are unaware of what good tracrion actually is and play on a filthy court or outside with these. They have good traction, better than the xxx and on par with the xx9. Since imo the xx9 had better traction than the xxxs.

I don't own the xxx but i agree that the traction of the xxx1 are in par with the xx9 which is good.
I played outdoor with them and the grip and responsiveness are great.
While the xx9 are more comfortable in terms of the upper the xxx1 provide more stability and lock down.

my input on sizing, i wear 8.5 in Jordan 1 but with these i went sz 8. I have wide feet and I feel like the xxx1 has a wider toe box as opposed to the narrow jordan 1

I felt the same way bro. I have narrow feet and though the fit was cool, I like my kicks to fit like a glove.

Comfort wise they're amazing.

Hmm... that's definitely a toss up. I like both looks and I believe they come with both sets of laces as well?

Black laces are more muted. The red laces pop more.

Wonder how they'd look with white laces now lol
Yeah, they come with both black and red laces. I plan on putting white laces in when I set a set

Concord/Bright Mango/Black/Barley/Volt 10/1
How do you figure this is a shattered backboard colorway with purple and neon green in it?

Sans pictures :nerd:, the colors listed alone put me in the mind of what we've seen with various Nike models that use multi-color flyknit -- whatever the case, we can only hope they're dope.

Multicolor fly weave would be a major problem for me. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Release calendar had me thinking I was going to get October off, now it's looking like I could be in for a pair or two of XXXI.

Last edited:
Dont think thats real leather though.

For folks who have 30s & 31s in hand, How light are 31s compared to 30s, in hand & on foot?

Bombed around downtown vancouver yesterday and didnt see any in store.
They either day 1 vanished or are sitting in piles at metrotown.
I also didnt see any 1s or ultraboost or nmds at any store including our main adidas store
Although everyone in the streets had nmds and ubs.

Just got a cancellation email from one block down. They oversold. If anyone has info on a 12.5 it would be greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom