The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I bet the Chicago colorway is probably a white toe that fades into red on the heel w/ Black accents.

Going assume it's more of AJ1 Black Toe considering they will be releasing soon.

Going assume it's more of AJ1 Black Toe considering they will be releasing soont
Yep, and the fact that the Black Toe was just an alternate of the Chicago color means the CHI logo makes sense. An actual black toe on the shirt would look dumb.
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
They're selling these at some Outlets already............oh boy, I need to stop over by one this weekend

Anyone looking for a size 10.5 the block off orange Nike Outlet has 1 pair on the hash wall , no additional off.
It's most likely just a return pair. You can return NDC orders to any Nike corporate stores including the outlets.

It's most likely just a return pair. You can return NDC orders to any Nike corporate stores including the outlets.

Why wouldn't that person just mail them back? My outlet told me they only give like an outlet credit or in store or whatever. Unless they wore them a few times to show on on Instagram and return them lol

Why wouldn't that person just mail them back? My outlet told me they only give like an outlet credit or in store or whatever. Unless they wore them a few times to show on on Instagram and return them lol
Who knows? I've returned a pair to the outlet before and received a full refund back onto my credit card. It was a matter of convenience for me since I was going there anyways. 

Who knows? I've returned a pair to the outlet before and received a full refund back onto my credit card. It was a matter of convenience for me since I was going there anyways. 

That makes complete sense. I would've done the same thing to not have to wait for the refund. Like I said they told me they would only do in store gift card....sons a b!+ches haha

Back
Top Bottom