The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Am i the only one whos never gotten a reservation on snkrs? I just want to know they acknowledge me lmao

I've only gotten the Banned colorway reserved and that was signing up for them. I haven't gotten another one since.

its the Nike+ app, not snkrs.

Answer me this about the reservations. I'm assuming you have to click "notify me" as soon as they appear in SNKRS? And I'm guessing Nike sees that you asked for notification on a pair of XXXI's then they send the message through Nike+ that they reserved a pair for you?

If this is how it works it makes sense since I haven't clicked on any pairs since the Banned's. I hope I get a reserved pair for the "Black Toe". I'm clicking notify me the moment they show up on SNKRS. Thanks for the help buddy. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I've only gotten the Banned colorway reserved and that was signing up for them. I haven't gotten another one since.
Answer me this about the reservations. I'm assuming you have to click "notify me" as soon as they appear in SNKRS? And I'm guessing Nike sees that you asked for notification on a pair of XXXI's then they send the message through Nike+ that they reserved a pair for you?

If this is how it works it makes sense since I haven't clicked on any pairs since the Banned's. I hope I get a reserved pair for the "Black Toe". I'm clicking notify me the moment they show up on SNKRS. Thanks for the help buddy. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

It's supposedly based off your purchase history, likes, and shares within the Nike+ app but who really knows. It makes sense that they would "reserve" you pairs that they want to "sell out" and they think you might purchase, so it's in their best interest to have some type of logic to it, but it seems kinda random as well.

Think I'm passing on SBB. I dig them but I never wear orange, there's other 31 cws slated, and so much this quarter from Nike and JB.

Strolled in to Foot Locker this morning before 10am and copped my size 13. Talked with the dude there about the 31s being underrated and how much we both wanted the Michigan pair.

I now own USAs, Rios, Banneds, Fine Prints, and SBBs. I've never went this crazy on one shoe before but I love these.

Last edited:
Strolled in to Foot Locker this morning before 10am and copped my size 13. Talked with the dude there about the 31s being underrated and how much we both wanted the Michigan pair.
Shoe us some pics bro 
happy.gif

Was able to cart 2 different times on eastbay but just couldn't pull the trigger
just not my flavor

Damnit! I was on the fence about it but pulled the trigger :smile: Used my codes from the Fine Print shipping mishap. Threw in a pack of socks, too.

Now I can get back to studying [emoji]129299[/emoji]

View media item 2191988

Last edited:
Here's an on feet for you all. I personally wouldn't wear mine like this but to each their own.  

Last edited:
According to the post count not many people purchased the SBB's. I guess everybody went after the 1's huh. Of course they did.

Last edited:
Dude......

Foot Locker guy said it was a limited Quickstrike and my store only got one or two of each size. They had only one size 9, and other than a few glue stains which came off afterwards they are perfect. The guy I was chatting with in line couldn't get one because I grabbed his size (He did grab the AJ1 version which they had slightly more stock). He said he'd get one at Footaction when they opened an hour later. Well I just called Footaction, Champ Sports, and Finish Line and all three said they didn't get them in at all. Online they did have them for order but Foot Locker was the only one at the Mall. I don't know if it was an in-store House of Hoops exclusive or what but I got lucky as that man was right behind me.

Anyway... dudeeee, dat orange. The shoe is nuts. It's such a weird design but that's what makes it awesome. It looks more like the jersey Michael wore than the two AJ1 SBBs so I really like that a lot... in-fact I'd say it's my favorite colorway now. Bring on the Black Toes!
tongue.gif

Dude......

View media item 2192298

View media item 2192297

Foot Locker guy said it was a limited Quickstrike and my store only got one or two of each size. They had only one size 9, and other than a few glue stains which came off afterwards they are perfect. The guy I was chatting with in line couldn't get one because I grabbed his size (He did grab the AJ1 version which they had slightly more stock). He said he'd get one at Footaction when they opened an hour later. Well I just called Footaction, Champ Sports, and Finish Line and all three said they didn't get them in at all. Online they did have them for order but Foot Locker was the only one at the Mall. I don't know if it was an in-store House of Hoops exclusive or what but I got lucky as that man was right behind me.

Anyway... dudeeee, dat orange. The shoe is nuts. It's such a weird design but that's what makes it awesome. It looks more like the jersey Michael wore than the two AJ1 SBBs so I really like that a lot... in-fact I'd say it's my favorite colorway now. Bring on the Black Toes! :tongue:

Awesome man!! I just ordered mine today, Should get here by Wednesday.:smile:.

This color better than the Fine Prints in person?

Back
Top Bottom