The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Alright you guys, I was finally able to snap some pics of my three Cal 31s. I was only able to get size 14s rather than the size 13 I normally wear, but I can still wear them so I will take it. Please rep if you like the pics!
PINK ONES ARE D O P E 

pimp.gif
Sick [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Those Cal PE's...[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]
I hope Cal enjoys all of this love JB is giving them, because it's off to Plankville for them in August

PINK ONES ARE D O P E 
Thanks, fellas! If all goes well, I will soon have my hands on Georgetown's PEs, Marquette's PEs, and maaaaaybe the others. Georgetown and Marquette are already a done deal.
How'd you get those PEs?
Right place, right time. Met a guy with some deep connections through IG actually. 100% legit. Anyone interested in more info, and actually willing to pay PE prices, PM me.

Last edited:
easily one of the best models and colorways in so long. banned , chi, n7, space jam, fine prints. feels like they finally did a new model justice

Mids **** on the lows. People said jumpman was out of place on mids, but it's worse on the lows. Only one I want is the black toes possibly if I can find a sale

Fellow XXI wearers, 

Anyone here tried hooping with the XXXI ASG colorway? same pattern but feels like the sole is different from the other ones? 

I only have one pair I hoop in and the traction really sucks on dusty courts, I am about to hoop outdoors with my pair.

I love the fit with my wide foot, I just dont feel like buying another pair if the result is the same.

BTW, that CNY price is very very tempting though.

Thanks

Grabbed the Michigan's with the intent to hoop, but had to return them after one session. They look dope as hell, feel dope as hell, but if a shoe can't grip the floor than it's useless. 

Really hoping the non-pe lows come out with a solid outsole so I can try those, assuming it's the translucent traction that doesn't deliver. Maybe it's the pattern tho idk.

Nice cop
pimp.gif

Might need to see what's good. I wonder if ftl.com shows in-store pickup is not available in my size if that means they won't have my size.
The app says 12.5 is out, but they do have 13. I am going to run by FTL today and see if they can order 1 12.5 or Ill just roll with the 13.

They said they can order the 13 and they are in fact $99 when i called in a few minutes ago.

Such a great deal!

Just saw those PE's that YROK1986 posted. WOW...

Man, all those PE's are all so nice, you hit it out of the ballpark with them.

Again, it amazes me that there were so many outstanding PE's this year.

Enjoy those bro and wear them proudly.

someone mentioned here that they saw the SJs for $99, went to FTL this weekend and was told still $185

Back
Top Bottom