The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Alright you guys, I was finally able to snap some pics of my three Cal 31s. I was only able to get size 14s rather than the size 13 I normally wear, but I can still wear them so I will take it. Please rep if you like the pics!

View media item 2365109View media item 2365110View media item 2365112View media item 2365113View media item 2365114View media item 2365116View media item 2365118View media item 2365123View media item 2365128View media item 2365129View media item 2365130View media item 2365132View media item 2365134

Still pinching myself. If young me knew I would grow up to own PEs he would lose his mind. Thanks for the love, y'all.

Repped! Nice on court shorts. Not feeling those Jimmy PE's with the red leather heel. 

Also, Nightwing has been bashing the Low's traction. Doesn't seem like much has changed there. Not sure I will be in for this shoe on court wear after all. 

Last edited:
I like the black PE (with blue jumpman) worn by Denzel Valentine and the red & black PE worn by Butler.

It's all preference.
true, however if it would have been the 30s mentioned I may have agreed, the 30s are a great upgrade to the 29s the heel is nice and soft with the unlocked zoom in the forefoot, love the no stretch woven upper only flaw imo is the insole some people loved the gel grips I hated em but that was an easy fix, also grip is better in the 30s imo tested out the 29 pantone and 30 unc blue same day sliding everywhere in the 29 stuck good in the 30, now if the 31 had good translucent sole like the 30 theyd be the best performer in years however its adequate for me since I play on crisp courts unlocked full zoom cannot be matched

It's all preference.
true, however if it would have been the 30s mentioned I may have agreed, the 30s are a great upgrade to the 29s the heel is nice and soft with the unlocked zoom in the forefoot, love the no stretch woven upper only flaw imo is the insole some people loved the gel grips I hated em but that was an easy fix, also grip is better in the 30s imo tested out the 29 pantone and 30 unc blue same day sliding everywhere in the 29 stuck good in the 30, now if the 31 had good translucent sole like the 30 theyd be the best performer in years however its adequate for me since I play on crisp courts unlocked full zoom cannot be matched

A lot of people that liked the 29 didn't like the 30 too. I personally can't tell the difference most of the times. Me and my brick feet :smh:

:lol:

A lot of people that liked the 29 didn't like the 30 too. I personally can't tell the difference most of the times. Me and my brick feet :smh:

:lol:
lol mid shoe to toe exactly the same but I definately felt the plastic around the heel on the 29 and glad they used foam in the heel on the 30 but for sale of arguement jordan dropped the ball on traction on these 31 literally the easiest aspect of the shoe

Pretty pathetic they went fashion over performance with the soles. ALL players and schools are getting solid soles for obvious reasons.

wow.. YES to the jumpman on the heel...guess I can live w no swoosh...

But for goodness sake please a solid outsole.

Last edited:
Those black lows! In for one! I'm all black with the 31s. SJs, Black Cats, and that low one. Too bad ASG didnt release here in the PH.

All white lows, will try to make these my first pair of 31's. They look exact how i thought they would

Back
Top Bottom