The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Shane O'Mac grapplin' in the Chinese New Year 31s 
nthat.gif

Plus 1 to the man up there wanting a UNC PE released after tomorrow night's redemption. I feel like SOMETHING would come out. I'm still searching for the big logo XX9s or really any good PE for that matter
View media item 2390261
ONE DAY

Last edited:
Is it true the Asg colorway had better traction then all the others?

Spoke with a few people who said it was better than releases beforehand, but they all thought the blackcats would be better. Hope we can get more "traction" on that topic once the All Stars and Blackcats go on discount.

Just got these in... Rep if you like!

The lows are the PEs with the yellow bottoms but I didn't bother taking detailed pics of them.

Nice PE's 86, did the lows cost as much as the highs? Also check your DM when you get a chance, thanks

Does anyone here get rid of their shoe boxes? I'm interested in getting some spare XXXI boxes (for the highs, not the lows) to store my PEs. Looking for size 13/14 boxes, complete with the paper that comes in the box, if possible. PM me if interested in working something out.

Hello everyone. I have been going back and forth on these. Now I really want them. The first and my favorite colorway is the CNY aka Bamboo aka my redemption shoe from missing out on the Bamboo 28s. Next the Supernovas, aka my redemption from missing out on the Photo Reel 29s. Now I want the Banned 31s. Tried to pass by justifying just getting the 1s, but the Banned 31s are too dope.

Question now, will you please tell me how limited each one was so I know what to expect when going after them?

Air Jordan 31
Banned
CNY
Supernova
Royal

None of them are limited bro as evidenced by them all still being available at retail or less.

Hello everyone. I have been going back and forth on these. Now I really want them. The first and my favorite colorway is the CNY aka Bamboo aka my redemption shoe from missing out on the Bamboo 28s. Next the Supernovas, aka my redemption from missing out on the Photo Reel 29s. Now I want the Banned 31s. Tried to pass by justifying just getting the 1s, but the Banned 31s are too dope.

Question now, will you please tell me how limited each one was so I know what to expect when going after them?

Air Jordan 31
Banned
CNY
Supernova
Royal
All of those except the banned and the royals have been seen for around 100 bucks. Just keep a look out.

A few weeks back the cny's were 99 instore at HOH.

Supernovas were on sale on ndc.

The only ones that were somewhat limited are the fine prints.

None of them are limited bro as evidenced by them all still being available at retail or less.

Okay in that case point me in the direction of the Banned being sold for retail or less in a size 10.0 deadstock. Multiple if possible. Much appreciated if you are able to do this.

All of those except the banned and the royals have been seen for around 100 bucks. Just keep a look out.
A few weeks back the cny's were 99 instore at HOH.
Supernovas were on sale on ndc.

The only ones that were somewhat limited are the fine prints.

Oh word? I paid $130 for the CNY at HOH. If you can find me proof that I can use to get a price adjustment on my pairs that would be great. How much did the Supernova go on sale for? Just so we are CLEAR, I am not doubting just looking to see if there is way I can use it to my advantage. Thank you for the previous response.

Oh word? I paid $130 for the CNY at HOH. If you can find me proof that I can use to get a price adjustment on my pairs that would be great. How much did the Supernova go on sale for? Just so we are CLEAR, I am not doubting just looking to see if there is way I can use it to my advantage. Thank you for the previous response.
I'm not sure how much exactly because I didn't buy them but they were around 150 on ndc plus 25% off and you probably could have gotten a percentage off from ebates too. 

It was posted on here last month I think. 

I really wish the UNC mid XXXI would release. At least give us the UNC CP3.X's :lol:

You can't even iD the pair they wore this year of the cp3. Wack.

I've been checking nike ID almost everyday for a while to see if they added it like the grinch Kobe ID that time :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom