The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Supposedly $200
C8RpFoHU0AART-8.jpg:large

man these harder than Chinese trigonometry!...they release on my Birthday along with the 7s!!

Laaaaaaaaawwddd those cocaine white lows are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Laaaaaaaaawwddd those cocaine white lows are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Yea bro those cocaine 31's are by far the best out of the releases, might be two pair for me

Last edited:
Yea bro those cocaine 31's are by far the best out of the releases, might be two pair for me

Def thinking of copping 1 for the summer and 1 to hoop in :lol:

Dat clear outsole at rooftop functions :pimp:

Dat clear outsole on court tho :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to see what beastbrook is rocking.

Nike also need to do a quickstrike release of it once he cracks the record !!

So here is my collection of retail releases (plus my Mache Custom Kicks UNDFTDs). I haven't bought the Black Cats or the Flight Guys yet (can you guys believe that "Flight Guy" is the official name for the Royals?) and I got priced out of the game on the Golds (I was going to go up to $1,500 and they sold for $2,500) so it's not 100% complete.

Side note, still looking for size 13 or size 14 retail boxes to store my college PEs in. Can anyone help a brother out with some XXXI boxes?

Side note 2, it really annoys me that the boxes for the lows are smaller than the boxes for the mids.

View media item 2394698

And here is a side-by-side comparison of the PE Michigan lows vs. the retail version. PE has a blue heel plate, blue lace loops, and a solid yellow sole, whereas the retail version has a yellow heel plate, yellow lace loops, and a clear sole.

View media item 2394702

Last edited:
Yrok 1986 is a man on a mission with this extensive 31 collection, plus he's a good dude too.

The 31 low's in the all white is a really nice shoe from those official nIke photos.

I think this may be one of those kicks that you will want to double up on.

They will get dirty pretty fast especially with the cloth exterior.

Back
Top Bottom