The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

This shoe is a mashup between someone whos not sure what branding to do.. almost like a birdman ultimatim.

If the Jumpman has to be there why can't it be facing forward like the other shoe? And maybe fading the Jumpman into the flyknit like they faded the swoosh into the leather.

ugh

Just take the damn thing off of the shoe, it doesn't make any sense there. why u have to do dis JB?

so frusturating

I think that's a great idea. If they wanted to keep them both, then doing like a faded swoosh and a faded Jumpman, like the progression over time...

Fading jumpman doesn't really make sense, it shows progression from beginning til now. Now = jumpman logo.

I don't know man. Not to bash anyone's opinion, but I'm not a huge fan of the shoe. Its never personally done it for me. Again, I understand there are people who "legitimately" like the design of their favorite shoe. I do t really like the design of the 1-5....just my opinion, however sh***y it may be lol.
I still can't make out the materials? to me it looks like a Jacquard vamp woven into leather heel collar. Or either a heat or fused  leather application to a woven upper. A stretch neoprene like bootie with the molded foam padding looks promising. Nike changes the game again with upper.

View media item 2106269
this pic got me sold...im in

"Let there be light"..

Can't wait to hear them speak on the engineering involved with the Weave and Leather.
Hopefully they'll make the low top version....it looks promising in low top version with the correct color blocking....

"Let there be light"..
View media item 2106419
Can't wait to hear them speak on the engineering involved with the Weave and Leather.

"We tried to focus on upgrading the materials such as the leather, just like how Mike had to upgrade his game from season-to-season. We wanted to focus on the 'Power' of Mike's game so we designed these out of 'Pleather.'"
-Tinker

Last edited:
I really hope they perform well because the more pics I see, the less I like them.

They're just so plain and uninspired with the Jumpman almost bumping into the swoosh.

Damn dude, 1999? That like Nikepark status... Are you the first NT member?

Last edited:
I really hope they perform well because the more pics I see, the less I like them.

They're just so plain and uninspired with the Jumpman almost bumping into the swoosh.

Performance is the only thing saving these imo

Back
Top Bottom