According to Darren Rovell 185.00
If this is true 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

it's sad that im happy for $185 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Jordan not at this unveil either?

The guy's 50+ and disconnected from the brand. Honestly with both the Swoosh & Jumpman on the medial side the shoe looks like some bizarro Nike basketball (not Jordan) product. It's best that they have Westbrook or some other up and coming athlete for the launch.

These are kinda dope. If I got them I would black out the jumpman, it's kinda gaudy at the size they have it

Jordan not at this unveil either?

The guy's 50+ and disconnected from the brand. Honestly with both the Swoosh & Jumpman on the medial side the shoe looks like some bizarro Nike basketball (not Jordan) product. It's best that they have Westbrook or some other up and coming athlete for the launch.

Yeah the last unveil he was at with mike smith from espn being corny and tinker wearing the backpack was very akward

Welp.

45 minutes of my life down the drain.

Here I was thinking they were dive into the tech heavy, and they're up there have barbershop level discussions on everything but. :smh:

I understand that the Jumpan is associated with the Jordan Brand but if they are going for paying respects to the AJ 1 why not feature the Wings logo?

That being said...Michigan Wolverine PE's of these...:nerd:

Pointless presentation. Just use the internet.

I really really want to like these but I think the turn off factor is the giant Jumpman. Take that away, black it out, or put the Wings instead and you have a 100% winner.

When they held it up and looking at the way that zoom bag was protruding, couldnt help but think 28s all over again

So they gonna make the black/red ultra limited with the whole BANNED theme now?

my favorite part is the flyknit to leather transition

Last edited:
clark kent sounded so lame. he didn't know anything about the shoe he only cares about the style and saying it the most comfy shoe ever

Back
Top Bottom