The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

No release date no real tech walk through. Too many un answered questions

These are [emoji]128293[/emoji] Though

Keep me wanting more I guess

You can feel the lack of communication and preparation between teams which is almost embarrassing for a company of Nikes size and resources.

Exact feelings when they got up there for the 30s and said they ran out of time with no shame

Last edited:
I honestly don't even know why they continue to release signature models. What purpose does it even serve at this point. Line should have stopped at 23

I honestly don't even know why they continue to release signature models. What purpose does it even serve at this point. Line should have stopped at 23

The purpose is simple $$$
People buy so they keep releasing that's it.

The purpose is simple $$$
People buy so they keep releasing that's it.

I like how "pizza" is in the link :lol: :smokin
https://www.nike.com/events-registration/event?id=55509&code=[size=16pt]pizza[/size]&SITESRC=jordanxxxi
mF9tQAXPSj9Qs.gif

Last edited:
the XXX showed up on sale today on NDC, expect the same with these

congrats for those copping them on release date

Yea it the only one they can sell a higher priced crap shoe that should just be considered an extension of the super fly or some other overlooked Jordan model that ends up in outlets

These would be dope if that jumpman was smaller and at the heel of the shoe.  On the topic of branding, can anyone point out the wings logo? I've been looking everywhere and it's not sticking out.

I'm gonna cop a Ferrari instead.

Russ could have at least done a little homework on the price of a LaFerrari! They cost $1.4 million IF your on the list to buy from Ferrari (have to be selected) & over $3.1 Million on the pre-owned market. I cringed when he said $250K. And I like him (especially from his Slam magazine days) but there he sounded like a tool.

Last edited:
I know i'm probably in the vast minority, but i really like these. Best j's since 14 imo. I have nothing past 14 and never have, but at 185 these are an easy cop for me. 

Back
Top Bottom