The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Feeling 'em more and more with each pic.  Time to stop pretending like I'm not gonna cop a few pair. I'm all in.

Have to take that they're inspired by the Jordan 1 which has the lowest price point of the other retros. So you can guess why these cost $185.

It's an across the board price cut for Nike signature shoes. Lebrons, Durants and Jordan sigs will all be lower this year.

It's an across the board price cut for Nike signature shoes. Lebrons, Durants and Jordan sigs will all be lower this year.
True, I feel like the Jordan 31 is a pretty good shoe but the retros that are releasing at the end of the year will take the shine away from them.

True, I feel like the Jordan 31 is a pretty good shoe but the retros that are releasing at the end of the year will take the shine away from them.

Doesn't matter.
Let the remaining hypebeasts have the retros 1 - 14.
I'm not really caring about getting old models over and over again. Only reason i purchased the 2 lows this year was because i never owned the 2s in their original design but only the altered lows from 2005.
Now i only need to know where i can buy them in Germany and which colorways are being released here.

Black toes on 11/22 are the ones I'm waiting to see. Like the USAs ALOT but would probably never wear them but a couple times

Last edited:
Imagine a University of Michigan colorway for this shoe.... [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom