The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

When I got my XXXs through SNKRS, I saw an Eastbay code show up here the same day for 20% off, and ordered from there using that discount, returned the Nike purchase. Curious if we're going to see similar discounts on any of the official CWs for the XXXI.

Last edited:
Glad I'll be able to finally cop the latest JB sig for both me and my GS-sized son.

I foresee a lot of Y gym sessions in our future :nthat:

Curious what this 'Fine Print' is going to look like and when we're going to get a first view on that. I'll probably cop the Banned ones, but would be nice to see all CWs before their release date, or close to.

If you can't sketch a proper Jumpman you shouldn't be designing Jordans. 

How can you draw it over and over again like that and still  not see that it isn't right? There are probably Jumpman patterns in the carpet there, not to mention everywhere else you look, stop drawing his arm like that ffs. 

If homeboy can't work that out it goes to show how little his eye is trained for detail in design. 

I'm going to sketch out a Jordan 32 based on that template and show Kubris how its done.

Last edited:
If you can't sketch a proper Jumpman you shouldn't be designing Jordans. 

How can you draw it over and over again like that and still not see that it isn't right? There are probably Jumpman patterns in the carpet there, not to mention everywhere else you look, stop drawing his arm like that ffs. 

If homeboy can't work that out it goes to show how little his eye is trained for detail in design. 

I'm going to sketch out a Jordan 32 based on that template and show Kubris how its done.

Ummmm. You ever see how tinker sketches it.

So I haven't purchased a new model Jordan since the 20. Anyone have an idea how difficult will it be for me to get a pair of the Banned's at retail?

Depends on which colorways and country you are talking about.
It seems like nike screws Europe with only planning to release the banned 31s and not the USA and RIO ones.
Can't find them at the Footlocker release calendar and the guys at nike dont know either.
It sucks :frown:

So one thing we haven't touched on in this thread is the APPAREL!!!  I'm thinking that the apparel will also be AJ1 inspired and should be pretty great! Anyone got any info on the apparel side of things for the XXX1?

So one thing we haven't touched on in this thread is the APPAREL!!!  I'm thinking that the apparel will also be AJ1 inspired and should be pretty great! Anyone got any info on the apparel side of things for the XXX1?

There's a couple tees on NDC

i just wanna know what fine print means lol (other than the literal sense)
I'm assuming it is going to be something like the photoreels or something like that where they just put some crazy pattern on the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom