The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

SNKRS only showing certain sizes in the USA 31s. I was on there right at launch and 9.5 never showed up. I got a 10 right away and its still showing availability, so it seems like this wasn't an instant sell out. What gives?

SNKRS only showing certain sizes in the USA 31s. I was on there right at launch and 9.5 never showed up. I got a 10 right away and its still showing availability, so it seems like this wasn't an instant sell out. What gives?

Literally exact same boat. Opened the app right at 7 and like 5-6 sizes are showing. Wanted 9.5, but after closing the app and relaunching just to make sure it wasn't a glitch, copped a 10. Hopefully they're not too big or Nike puts up the rest of the sizes soon.

Hopefully the SNKRS issue is a glitch. Footlocker is carting all sizes of the USA, but that $8 shipping is giving me pause. :smh:

Ended up getting the 9.5 from Eastbay. The $7.99 shipping sucked but oh well... Since I didn't cart these shoes until 22 minutes after launch, I'm guessing that the USAs are not nearly as limited as the Rios.

I broke down and ordered a 9.5 from FTL. I realized my OCD won't allow a size 10 to be in my Jordan closet. :smh:

I want to like the Rio but I just don't. I have to admit, the USA's are sharp.

I feel the same here buddy. I love that green color and how it blends in. But for some reason, I just couldn't get myself to buy them yesterday on the app. The USA colorway in person I love! Glad I found them in store. If I see the Rio color on eBay down the road, I may get them. We'll see.

i hate snkrs
nike not gonna let you get these for some playground busted price
laugh.gif

looks like a pass then 

How do you live with the dual branding/huge Jumpman? Do you just ignore it?

Not a big deal. I like it.

The 29s feel like bricks compared to the 31?
Is that even possible?
The 29 are already super light, great court feel and feeling like a sock.
That's sounds like someone who topped Michael jordan.

Yes the 29s COMPARED TO THESE they feel like bricks. These have a more 1 to 1 fit, the cushion is softer, and if you didn't know, FULL LEGTH zoom this time. 29s were killin red to one bag in the forefoot. Have you tried to 31s on?

Last edited:
Ordered my USA's from FTL.....cant wait til they get here. Love the look of this shoe. I just hope I got the right size

Back
Top Bottom