The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

laugh.gif

12% on ebates guys...
Im trying to stay away until the Banneds but i also have a 20% off expiring in 3 days

32% is quite a discount on a nike
Unless these land at outlets lol

Not a big deal. I like it.
Yes the 29s COMPARED TO THESE they feel like bricks. These have a more 1 to 1 fit, the cushion is softer, and if you didn't know, FULL LEGTH zoom this time. 29s were killin red to one bag in the forefoot. Have you tried to 31s on?

Not yet. My rios are supposed to be delivered end of next week.
I balled in quite all air jordans except of the 22, 23, 2009 and 30 because i never owned them.
I must say the 28 and 29 are by far least bulky on the feet when it comes to performance to move on the court.
Most bulky ones are the 12, 15, 18, 20 as well the very old models 3, 4, 5 and 6.

Nikes fake sellout crap is irritating, and it seems to me they have taken it to a new level. Here's what I've seen, not sure if I'm reading in to it too much but....

Jordan XXX in black went down to 139.99. Full size run. I was stalking them. Then the last time they had a code off of clearance (not bts20 but the one before it) I went to buy a pair. The day that code went active, my 9.5 was the only size sold out. Stayed that way until the very last day that coupon code was active. Then magically 9.5 popped up again and they had a full size run. Still a full size run to this day.

Now, same thing is happening with the 29 low in black and red. My size, 9.5, was available until the day the bts20 code went live, then boom, sold out of my size. Every other size is available.

Could Nike be doing "custom-fake-sell outs" to drive up hype for particular sizes or people based on browsing history?

I tried nikechat to ask if sold out and rep told me they are available at d I c k s sport goods. I told him to eat one and logged off.
Did you try accessing the page without your log in credentials and in incognito mode? I know there are airlines that will bump price based off cookies (i.e. check a page one day the next day bump the price up based off of viewing history).

Back
Top Bottom