The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I was sliding pretty bad in my Black Cats. Such a disappointment. Fit and cushioning are amazing in these.

even though people are having issues with the traction
i think that i am still going to pick up a pair to try out...

Since my ball playing days are long over I have no opinion on the traction. I buy for style, comfort and sometimes collectibility.

I was not in the market for these but I tried on the Space Jams at my local HOH and pulled the trigger.

In my opinion this is a really good basketball shoe for casual use.
My feet remained very comfortable after walking the mall for a few hours.

Frank Kaminsky has been wearing some Charlotte Hornets PEs. He wore the same two pair that Kemba has worn but I just spotted him wearing these within the last week.

Last edited:
M. Morris in the 11's tho! And Taj in the Lillard 2.0's 
nthat.gif
 Nice trifecta of shoes there.

Nice shot (relevant too!)

Yeah i see them in Foams all the time as well. Love how they switch it up. 

I feel like as a NBA player, I'd want some day to day consistency, though. 

I guess if you're on that level you can switch up without problems?

PJ Tucker from the Suns is the one I see that switches up on almost a game to game basis and is just loaded with retros from Js to Kobes.

I'd want consistency in my shoes too, I have like 3-4 in rotation and in the end I tend to just go with the one pair for consecutive games.

Even with consistency these guys would go through shoes quickly. They spend a lot of time in bball shoes. Practices, shootarounds, games, etc

Remember when Agent 0 rocked like 75 diff pairs in 82 games? I thought that was awesome

just got the Bred's via a Black Friday sale in the mail today

Thing looks so nice with the blended black/red colorway. They have everything I like about the 1's (silhouette, swoosh) without the things I don't like

him and his twin wears retros all the time, his bro had the XIIIs last game
(Green in XXXIs too)
Those look like PEs on Green, I hadn't caught those ones yet. Can anyone find a better picture so I can update the OP?

Edit: Actually, those look just like the Georgetown PEs, and he went to Georgetown. Wonder if he got his hands on those.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom