The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

lots of AJ31 last night
smokin.gif

alright bro so..I'm ready for solid soles now.

For weeks Ive been reading reviews that were negative in terms of the sole. I experienced no slippage. played in all 3 of my pairs.

welp, dream is over. Hooped last night and I was literally slipping all over the place. i even fell a couple times. My game is predicated on traction, hard cuts, footwork, crossovers and stutter steps, and shamgod pullbacks. Losing my footing was awful. Gotta imagine its the gel sole.

If there is a remote of dust on the court, you got yourself a hardwood slip and slide.

I love this shoe though. It's become one of my favorite models in regards to the silhouette. Especially the Space Jams. Me personally, I prefer the 31s in the Space Jam colorway to the 11s.

alright bro so..I'm ready for solid soles now.

For weeks Ive been reading reviews that were negative in terms of the sole. I experienced no slippage. played in all 3 of my pairs.

welp, dream is over. Hooped last night and I was literally slipping all over the place. i even fell a couple times. My game is predicated on traction, hard cuts, footwork, crossovers and stutter steps, and shamgod pullbacks. Losing my footing was awful. Gotta imagine its the gel sole.
Lmao idk if you saw my short story a while back but I tried them on in store and asked the employee if I could try and see if I can make quick cuts to see if traction was good. I slipped on their dusty *** floor and almost did the splits. He just shook his head and went to the manager saying "I knew we should've cleaned the floors this morning. Sh*t costed me a sale." 

Sooo... Russ has two different white/blue pairs. The ones seen above don't have the Jumpman logo on the right side of both shoes, but on the left side of both shoes there's a Jumpman. Yes, on the inside of the shoe where the Wings logo normally is, there's a Jumpman.

Video:

Photo: 

Russ also has another pair with the Jumpman in the normal place on both shoes. This is pretty weird.

Edit: Shoutout to SneakerReporter in Instagram. I get most of my Russ pics from him. I added Russ' Christmas PE to the OP, plus these two pics showing his two different white pairs.

Last edited:
Michigan broke out a Fab Five blackout colorway for their game against MSU the other day. These are similar to the upcoming Black Cat release but different.

Last edited:
So just went into my local footlocker to pick up the asg 31s. When they rang them up the register said $200. I was like it says $185 on the box and your site and they adjusted the price. Just a heads up if this happens at your footlocker. (These look awesome in hand btw)

Is the outsole on the all stars translucent or solid with a tint? Have not seen them in person yet. I know its early but anyone with traction stories on the all stars please do tell. Would like to get these for the court, but at discount of course. If the traction is bad, it seems like the only saving grace maybe the black cats that come out next month. And at this point still iffy about those even if the outsole is solid.

Last edited:
Is the outsole on the all stars translucent or solid with a tint? Have not seen them in person yet. I know its early but anyone with traction stories on the all stars please do tell. Would like to get these for the court, but at discount of course. If the traction is bad, it seems like the only saving grace maybe the black cats that come out next month. And at this point still iffy about those even if the outsole is solid.

looks like opaque clear soles

OP is still missing a couple, but I just did a count and there are 90 unique pairs of 31s including all of those lows that are still coming out. Jesus Christ.

Back
Top Bottom