The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I was about to say Bismack and though he'll always be my boy...Kendall Marshall getting signed before the first professional dribble...Give me monk right now lol

I was about to say Bismack and though he'll always be my boy...Kendall Marshall getting signed before the first professional dribble...Give me monk right now lol

They wore Jordan's or had the official JB contract?

I do know lesser players have def been signed but I'm just saying it for the sake of convo

I don't know if he signed with Jb or just wears jays but Kendall has the UNC thing so that makes sense

Kendall def had the JB contract but only for a year or two.

But if Jordan didn't make Kaminsky earn it, he wouldn't make Monk lol

Yeah KM had a legitimate contract.

A lot of the guys on the team that wear Jordan aren't necessarily signed by any means..just what's in the locker room when your owner is MJ. What may be a hyperdunk elsewhere is a XXX1 in Charlotte

View media item 2482713

Need to get the black toes again. Would like to get the JBCs if I could secure both for 500 together.

Would also love to get the RW MVPs as well. May add a few of the new lows.

Passing on Rios and Mangos.

Other than that, this is my updated 31 collection, and likely will close the book after and if I secure the aforementioned pairs.

Top 5 favorites for me
1. Fine Prints
2. USA
3. Why Not's
4. ASG
5. CNY

Had to bump the black cats out of the top 5 after getting all my pairs in one place. They probably are around 8-9 now. It's really hard to even have a top 5, probably changes daily for me lol. They are all so good! I really hope I don't like the 32 as much..

Cheers to my favorite thread! Hope everyone has an awesome 4th of July!

Thx guys. I never thought I'd get the fine prints before the black toes.
Now it looks like I won't be getting those as I am trying to get them for the low also.

Now it looks like I won't be getting those as I am trying to get them for the low also.

Got USAs? Should go for those instead of black toes since you got a few with black involved.

Got USAs? Should go for those instead of black toes since you got a few with black involved.

Naw but I'm not really tripping on the USAs. I have a few shoes that color too so it's a wash.

I'm bummed that I did t get the N7s when they were like $60 or $70 at an outlet :smh:

Anyone put black laces on the white black lows that just came out for a look similar to the AJII?

View media item 2482713

Need to get the black toes again. Would like to get the JBCs if I could secure both for 500 together.

Would also love to get the RW MVPs as well. May add a few of the new lows.

Passing on Rios and Mangos.

Other than that, this is my updated 31 collection, and likely will close the book after and if I secure the aforementioned pairs.

Top 5 favorites for me
1. Fine Prints
2. USA
3. Why Not's
4. ASG
5. CNY

Had to bump the black cats out of the top 5 after getting all my pairs in one place. They probably are around 8-9 now. It's really hard to even have a top 5, probably changes daily for me lol. They are all so good! I really hope I don't like the 32 as much..
Cheers to my favorite thread! Hope everyone has an awesome 4th of July!

brah,,you must loved the 31s :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom