THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I wonder what colorways of the Elite highs Kobe will rock for the first quarter of next season. Most likely no more Elite highs will release to the public sept-jan 2015 so hopefully Kobe won't stick to all P.E's. Unfortunate that the release moved to feb date and of course the injuries. It'll be interesting to see the shoe selection though with all the different versions.
I would be willing to be the doesn't mess with the elites much at all... Same as the 7's cuff option.... I think when you see him on court it's gonna be in the lows majority of the time. Just ready for dude to be back honestly

I still can't believe I had these in my cart and couldn't check out. Has happened one too many times on NDC
mean.gif

Did these sell out in so cal? Couldn't find size 12 anywhere in Chicago.
Please explain your issue with checkout on NDC...I had major issues checking out today too, fortunately, I did tho.  Sorry to hear about your struggle. 

I love how the the 9's look with jeans, specially dark/black denim..

View media item 874013View media item 874014
Great shots. Now thats better... I neeed to alter the length of some of my pants, also im 5'8 and tough to finda a pants with length of 29-28" cuz its always 30 or 32 so some of my pants would fold too much. I have been using cuff pants with my kobe 9, but i see a lot of people wearing jeans and it looks better with jeans....

Btw that kind of pic should be the standard for wdywt, not just a close up look of the shoe.

Imagine if nike release the kobe 9 and venomenon kung fu panda as a pack? FYI they both release the same day

will the kung fu lows be an instant sell out like all the other kobe 9 elites?

Probably not as quick. But will still sell out I say within the hour for sure.

I'm hoping it's not to hyped up because I'm one of the few that feel the ems more than the elites. And these Bruce Lee makes a good substitution for the ivs

Please be careful with the anecdotal advice you receive here. Everyone kept saying how the Details were every where, it'll be easy for people to get, yadda, yadda. It didn't turn out that way for some. The shoes sold out pretty quickly online.

My advice is wait until tomorrow/Tuesday when we can look at the Champs/Foot Locker/Foot Action allocations. Then figure out your course of action; ie online or in store.

Also didn't Bruce Lee practice Jeet Kun Do?

Last edited:

Considering most are used to Kobe lows and the Elites highs are $225 while these are "only" $160"... these are gonna sell very fast this Saturday...IMO.

Also depends on the production numbers and release locations as well...

I want to pull the trigger on the Bruce Lees this weekend, but the design still makes me hesitant to get them, at least for 160. The tongue and back with the lines on it throws the shoe off. However, knowing that Lunarlon is the cushioning system is gravitating me towards them, as the 8's were by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

Considering most are used to Kobe lows and the Elites highs are $225 while these are "only" $160"... these are gonna sell very fast this Saturday...IMO.

Also depends on the production numbers and release locations as well...
ok i see thanks, ill check out the foot locker launch locator tomorrrow to see how limited, if so, they are produced 

Back
Top Bottom