THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Ixnay on the aperay. 
mean.gif

Anyone know if the green/volt lows are the turbo green pair?

Lows will be dope, but the solid colorway Kung-Fu's underwhelm given the magic we saw w/ the 8s.
Exactly!  Patience will be the key with the lows.  Hard to understand how people are so amped on the Bruce Lee/Kung Fu colorway after seeing what Nike did with EM on the Kobe 8.  They didn't forget how to make nice graphics on EM, many many different colorways.  We are going to see some awesome releases on the lows later.

lol like this one girl i know who had sex with ex bfs and claimed she was "raped" after just cause she didnt really feel like doing it but still said yes

Apparently, she doesn't understand the definition of the word either. :smh:

Happy alot of people's NDC orders are coming in early... gotta wait until tomorrow for my Details to arrive.

dark steel dark steel lol I don't mean to rub you the wrong way as I'm sure you don't mean to come off the wrong way. Maybe we just don't know *** to communicate With each other. No hard feelings. I will avoid elites by getting lows.

Exactly!  Patience will be the key with the lows.  We are going to see some awesome releases on the lows later.
August 2nd it's all about the Peaches & Creams.  All of NT gonna be coppin' because we fiends.

Last edited:
copped MPs, thirst got too real, that  along with how nice the details were in person and i had to cop.... most i have ever paid for a shoe

Last edited:
Is there officially going to be a Flyknit low? Or, is that just a rumor?
I think the Spanish website has an RD for a low that's not marked as EM. Speculation is that it's flyknit.

Speakin of, can somebody post the link to that Spanish website? Went 20 pages back and came up with nothing.

dark steel dark steel lol I don't mean to rub you the wrong way as I'm sure you don't mean to come off the wrong way. Maybe we just don't know *** to communicate With each other. No hard feelings. I will avoid elites by getting lows.

"Come off the wrong way"? :lol:

I have no hard feelings, or basically any feelings towards you.

Just look up the definition of "rape" and then try to understand how that word doesn't apply when it comes to buying shoes. That's it. There's no comparing a life destroying (at times) situation to buying a pair of sneakers...

But I'm not against you voicing your opinion, that's what this forum is for.

dark steel dark steel what you say makes great sense and I agree. But what I was relating to the term rape in the sneaker world and I'm sure you've heard people use "rape" when referring to shoes. But I do agree with what you saying that is something serious

Since we will have seen all 3 Kobe 9 models by Christmas what do you guys think they will use for the Christmas model?

Came across Inspiration's on eBay for $260 shipped. 
Not a bad deal, for anyone looking for a pair. 

copped MPs, thirst got too real, that  along with how nice the details were in person and i had to cop.... most i have ever paid for a shoe

wuz that you who just copped that sz 13 for $450 on ebay or?..ugh!..lol
the pre-owned? yeah if so... realized 13 will work better than 12 for me in this shoe.... i paid 400, sucks for shoes that arent DS but all the other sellers on there wouldnt even do 500 for DS.... i first offered 365 and he countered with 425, 4 was more than i wouldve liked but had to have em....

At first I thought one pair of the elites and I'd be good... wrong. If another colorway comes up that I like they're as good as copped. Unfortunately the only ones i'm semi-interested in are the white purple and blue ones.

Back
Top Bottom