THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I am thinking expression.
Ya I think your right with Expression.

From the Nike Inc. press release

"  The KOBE 9 Elite Hero sports a wolf grey upper and pop art inspired camouflage on the heel area."

Pop art first started in the 1950's and was partly seen as an expansion upon the popular art form Abstract Expressionism.  So Expression would make sense to go with the pop art them

@nikko  could be right as well, it's obviously tied to some type of art either could be right

Last edited:
Obsessions aren't for me.

Like most of the elites I've seen so far, they probably look better in person. But I'll easily pass.

How bad would it be for me to go one full size up on the Details? Found them for a good price.

You plan on wearing four pairs of socks?

Last edited:

Ya I think your right with Expression.

"  The KOBE 9 Elite Hero sports a wolf grey upper and pop art inspired camouflage on the heel area."

Pop art first started in the 1950's and was partly seen as an expansion upon the popular art form Abstract Expressionism.  So Expression would make sense to go with the pop art them

@nikko  could be right as well, it's obviously tied to some type of art either could be right
"Expression" seems like the right one finally...

And there we go, expressions will be copped. 
nerd.gif

on the fence on them, the teal midsole is noice as are the colors, not sure about the grey upper, especially when i have details....

showtimes next and we will see if superheros grow on me

Superhero is one of those shoes that don't impress at first but since we got over a month to look at them they'll grow on some of us. Hope they don't grow on me cause they are my least liked cw so far.

They are nice for the girl hoopers though

Last edited:
Clean hero. Best out of the pack again. Good that they didn't use a black midsole again. Wish it was the grey/yellow ones.

Last edited:
So what superhero is it supposed to represent?
This is what I'm wondering. The only superhero I've seen really done in a shoe cw is the "hulk" from the KD V (and even that wasn't particularly hulkish... green and volt?).

So what superhero is it supposed to represent?
It's not representing any comic book or movie superhero per say.  It represents Kobe in a superhero form.  Last year they created a theme  for the elite's where Kobe, Durant, and Lebron were "superhero's" of the court.

Last edited:
It's not representing any comic book or movie superhero per say.  It represents Kobe in a superhero form.  Last year they created a theme  for the elite's where Kobe, Durant, and Lebron were "superhero's" of the court.

Forgot about that, thanks

Originally Posted by bdrake823  

Considering the Prelude 5 was also Pop Art Insipred.. Imo they could have use brighter colors.

Back
Top Bottom