THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
anyone notice how the tongue logo on bron and kd superheros are a new badge, but the kobes got the shaft?

Kobe 9 elite Size 10, 11.5, 12 of the inspiration at footaction 225th 34th street NYC. 6:52pm EST Tuesday are available at retail! There might be other sizes as well.

Last edited:
I'm in love with the cw on the Hero/Supernaturals but they really did go full lazy on the tongue IMHO. That being said, come May, I'mma cop em 
devil.gif

That's weird - I talked to the same lady who I had yesterday (as I was checking yest.) and she put me on hold to look for a size 11 & said they only had a few really small sizes left from release...

Maybe she didn't know where the new stock was...

I just bought a pair. Dude told me they just got em like 30 minutes ago.

in store or phone order?
I bought my pair in store. They're on display, I asked for my 13 and dude came out with em.

I was just contacted by afew-store to tell me they are out of stock of the Details I ordered.  How can you be out of stock when I ordered and paid few minutes after release?  smh 
mean.gif

Anyone know where I can find the Details in a 12.5?

It's still fairly easy to get the Details here in Taiwan, but they only release in a 12 or 13 over here - no 12.5's.

Last edited:
Is everyone passing on the lows this weekend? Hoping they fly under the radar for an easy cop on NDC Would these fit like the Kobe 8?

anyone notice how the tongue logo on bron and kd superheros are a new badge, but the kobes got the shaft?
On another note, my Details were delivered today. 2day shipping and below retail from NDC 
smokin.gif
 and didn't even notice the black swoosh on the outer and off-white swoosh on the inner.

Last edited:
Is everyone passing on the lows this weekend? Hoping they fly under the radar for an easy cop on NDC Would these fit like the Kobe 8?
You should be good (non-TLO) everyone has a chance as long as they stay on top of it. I would probably stay TTS, but that's just me speculating. 

Last edited:
From the Nike press release it stated Lunarlon midsole...if these are the elites it makes me wonder if we will get a zoom option this year
Yeah it doesn't seem like it. I tend to forget that this is the elite version sometimes since they released it first and have multiple colorways. We only got 2 elite versions with 8s.

I know theres a bunch of kobe 8 experts in here are the pythons supposed to have a shozoku in the back or just tho solid lines? I saw pics of some that do and others that dont.

Sadly enough, I was hoping for more of a Charlotte Hornets edition colorway and not the New Orleans Hornets colorway.  Being from NC, that would of put it over the top for me.

Back
Top Bottom