THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

what a hater, 360 is a steal these days for the MP's. Congrats @cubanref
Yup 360 is a freaking steal for the MP's. Prices for the MP's are getting ridiculous now. I'm still on the hunt for a pair in 9.5 or 10 for a reasonable price, but it's looking less and less unlikely as each day passes.

Swaggy P rocked the Kobe 9 'Precision' tonight. Tough loss against Minnesota though. On to the next game...

Last edited:
those 9's? not zoom crusaders? i really dont know the crusaders, and this pic is from afar.  pregame.

Last edited:
Do you guys prefer Raffle, Guaranteed signups/tickets, or FCFS?

I think they all have their pros and cons, I prefer guaranteed signups but its really hard guessing which day they will open up signups. So its a lot of wasted time and energy of going back and forth. I know most Raffles are believed to be rigged, but I think guaranteed signups are as well. I always peak at all the other names on the signup sheets, and see a lot of the same names. For signups that have a supposedly "random" starting time, it sure doesnt seem that way.

Maybe FCFS is the best way to go. Just camp out early in the morning if you really want those shoes.

I am sorry niketalk but these are the best pics i could get.

And yes those are Kobe 9 Em bruce lee or yellow/black for sure!

I hate online raffle and guaranteed tickets that release Mon Tues or Wed at random times.  The raffle tickets list close which is dumb becuz it's suppose to be a raffle.  Everything is rigged if the money is right and it's who you know always.  Shoe Palaces in California want you to buy 2 Nike Shirts at $30-35 a piece in order to secure your pair.  

The best way is first come first serve but they need a worker to write down names and maintain the line cuz there will always be cutters that arrive at the last minute.  It's time to write complaint letters to the mall and the stores.

These raffles or tickets still cater to the resellers who use this as their job or 2nd job.

I swear the ftl in my area don't know how raffles work. I didn't get a call today for the EM lows so I decided to call them and asked if they've done all their calls yet. Guy says they called yesterday, which I don't understand since they were supposed to be calling today. I asked if there were a lot of tickets and he said, naw just five. Well two of those five were mine and my wife and neither of us got a call. Proceded to ask if they have my size and he said yeah. Well, why don't you put my name on it then? What's the point of having a raffle if you don't call people? He said they had a lot leftover and just to come by at 10 to buy my size. Maybe they just said screw it for five tickets. Wasted my time getting a ticket. Seriously...

Back
Top Bottom