THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Been wearing my Kobe 9 lows all day. I rarely wear a brand new shoe on release day. Actually I think this is my first time since I was a kid and I wore them out the store.

Lol Me either I been wearing around the crib all day I never do that.

At least one person in this thread will buy that whole outfit Kobe is weaing. Will prob be right off the mannequin too lol

Last edited:
cherry hill hoh has plenty sizes..ol girl tried to push em on me coz she saw me coppin the kobe prelude shirt..had to tell her to swervee coz $900 on the elites were enough

I picked up the 9 EMs...but now I just want BL Vs.

Size 15...not going to happen
frown.gif

Same people will be trying to cop later.

Yep. The sulfurs were a slow burn.

The Kobe 9 low box is very very small like smaller then any Kobe box I have it's crazy

Yeah, I realized it when I put it on top of my Details box. It's the size of a New Balance box and smaller than last years

Idk how ppl could dislike em...3 basic colors making it low clean. Love the red speckle on em to :D on to the easters

And people wanted solid color 8's

I got a feeling the best colorway is gonna be the flynit low hyper grape..... don't ask me why but I just got a feeling
I think it's going to be a flyknit low colorway, but not one that is listed, and they end up making a limited QS that will suck to try and get.

Just being realistic and following history. 
tired.gif

Yep. The sulfurs were a slow burn.
Yeah, I realized it when I put it on top of my Details box. It's the size of a New Balance box and smaller than last years
And people wanted solid color 8's
Sulfurs are one of the most sought after 8 and one of my top 3 favs. love the black and yellow. Still so much hype from the High, I feel like lows need their own thread. Something someone may need to think about. I had to sift through pages of high just to get to the easter low posts.

CAUTION for those who worry about their kicks looking dirty after hooping. A guy at my gym broke the lows out today and after one pickup game the toebox got real dirty and the fuse mudguard was already chipping off. Sorry no pics but just a warning to those who complain about kicks getting scuffed after ballin'.

Last edited:
CAUTION for those who worry about their kicks looking dirty after hooping. A guy at my gym broke the lows out today and after one pickup game the toebox got real dirty and the fuse mudguard was already chipping off. Sorry no pics but just a warning to those who complain about kicks getting scuffed after ballin'.
and yet Nike keeps raising the prices on this garbage 
mean.gif

wore them for what they were made for smh thats a damn shame

Smh. I've worn my ink Vs to ball in for years and they still look damn near new. Hell, I patched concrete in the things one day and they were fine. It took me a year of daily wear to noticeably beat some of my VIs. But these are getting beat up in one pickup game? SMH Nike. SMMFH :smh:

I wish the Bruce Lee's came out months from now. I can't justify buying a fifth pair of Kobe's right now. These are gorgeous.

Hahahaha at Coogi 9s

Hopefully they're called an easy cop for me.. the only lows I really like so far. But will probably end up like the kd florals... All hate until release then I strike out from the hype
If they keep the highs coming, the lows should be easy cop, which is fine with me. Def took advantage of it today.

Back
Top Bottom