THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
any light color shoe is going to look dirty easily...  hopefully the blitz blue 9 won't look too bad after a couple games since they will be darker

Last edited:
The Lebron 11 iD leaked really early, like two weeks before the page went up, right? Has nike just tightened things up or you think we're still a ways away? I really hope there's some dope iDs.

those whites are :pimp:

toobad i wouldnt cop if they dropped since they would turn yellow in a week :x

those whites are
pimp.gif

toobad i wouldnt cop if they dropped since they would turn yellow in a week
sick.gif
at least it will match the midsole

after lookin at the pic above a few times, these are really awesome. wish we could see kobe rock em :frown:

I meant that the elites won't hit iD but it's weird how nike releases the lebrons and kds prior to release and not kobe

Thanks for this. He must have been too excited to mention it. There prob wasn't many people there because it was such an easy cop online.
well theres only one pair of lows available so i didnt think i had to mention what they were. i wouldve preferred getting them from foot locker since i have the birthday coupon but i didnt think every store in the LA area was gonna raffle them like they did. called all of the ones in my area and they didnt have any left in stock. i went to the lakers game today so it worked out perfectly that nike vault was releasing them today.

Nike is milking this shoe line like no other. EM lows will be cool for a cool minute until those flyknit lows drop.  Give us the flyknit lows already.  

On a random note. Who would have thought we would have a flyknit shoe with carbon fiber?

Back
Top Bottom