THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Premium's are the first EM 9's I'd consider getting 
glasses.gif

For those who live in europe, nike online store in germany (nike.de) has both kobe 9 elite perspective and showtime for 200 euros almost in all sizes available.
Just checked today.

Last edited:
Well won the raffle for the Showtimes but HOH didn't get any 14s :x First time that's ever happened to my knowledge so I'll have to make the 13 work.

ummm those EM Premiums ..

:smokin COPPED (hopefully)

Print kinda reminds me of BHM 8s

Last edited:
... Did dude ever explain the whole kobe masterpiece outlet thing?
...OAN it's ridiculous that I cannot find a pair of MPs for $580 or below in a 10-10.5...

The market on the MPs in total has dried up completely. I paid $360 for my size 14s at the beginning of March which was asinine in itself, never spending that much on a single pair of sneakers again.

Anybody know the largest size the Easters will be offered. I'm trying to hold out for the 11 lows but if those easters are made in my size (16) I may have to let the lows go...

Nikes doing that on purpose. They know the shoes would sellout here. They're playing with everyone's emotions.

Who in gods name is buying these HTM lows for 3k?!?! 
eek.gif
Asking myself that too 
ohwell.gif
 I mean, a man's money is his business and I know some cats have the disposable income to do so.  I mean, there have been some shoes that I'm willing to pay a fair amount for.

But man... in the 1K plus range for a single pair is serious...

Last edited:
EURO only on the nicest pairs so far...... 

Looks like kobe going back to his roots where it all started, appreciating them more than the people who support him.

*just ranting, don't take it serious*

Im patiently awaiting for that "hyper grape" FK low.......... 
nerd.gif

Who in gods name is buying these HTM lows for 3k?!?! 
eek.gif
Asking myself that too 
ohwell.gif
 I mean, a man's money is his business and I know some cats have the disposable income to do so.  I mean, there have been some shoes that I'm willing to pay a fair amount for.

But man... in the 1K plus range or a single pair is serious...
half of the prelude pack or 1 kobe 9 HTM....... lol

Maybe someone out there holding prelude 1s (in multiples) can trade 3 of them for 1 of the gum bottoms... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom