THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
ordered the details off a German website back when they released

Fedex just sent me a bill for 56.00 import tax

LAST time I order from overseers

IT IS FEDEX that is the problem....... I have ordered 20+ shoes and never got taxed. All where USPS

Got it, didn't know Mache worked on them bu they are legit.  Nike must have sent Mache a blank canvas Kobe IX to customize because these couldn't have been made with any of the colorways that have released.
Have any released with an all white sole? I was thinking details but they are grey and have the marble..

Last edited:

Have any released with an all white sole? I was thinking details but they are grey and have the marble..
The only pair that could have been customized to look like that is the White/Volt NRG.  It's the only one with the white sole, white midsole combination that the customs have

Last edited:
I wanna see the Showtimes with Purple laces.. i know you can easily PS but i wanna see an actual pic

As for the deadspace, after playing with the elites for a while now... i just dont notice it anymore for some reason ..maybe i got used to it..

New EM lows are smokin'
nthat.gif

This thread has been particularly crazy lately.

Feel like every time I stroll through, Nike is just out to get me.

Show times look great, if I had the dough ill be all over em as we didn't get a true laker colorway last year.

I wanna see the Showtimes with Purple laces.. i know you can easily PS but i wanna see an actual pic

As for the deadspace, after playing with the elites for a while now... i just dont notice it anymore for some reason ..maybe i got used to it..
From that PE pair with the volt liner, close enough to the Showtimes to give you the idea.

Back
Top Bottom