THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Y'all still worried about htms and u haven't even seen what's releasing in the states. Most likely some fire
True but IMO they only thing better than that gum bottom would be a all Mutli-color flyknit with a gum bottom 

and maybe a showtime low

Last edited:
Bout to hit up niketown and try on a pair of these lows so I know how they feel. Im hoping to talk to my boy at the ES to get the crimson red lows. If not im def gonna do an id of the amnesties

Well my Easter pair came in today.  When the initial pics of the lows surfaced, I didn't know what to think, so I held judgment.

OHHHHH WEEEEEEE!...i'm sold, the lows are amazing.  Comfort 9/10, Fit 9/10, Look 10/10.  Anyway peep the pics

Well my Easter pair came in today.  When the initial pics of the lows surfaced, I didn't know what to think, so I held judgment.

OHHHHH WEEEEEEE!...i'm sold, the lows are amazing.  Comfort 9/10, Fit 9/10, Look 10/10.  Anyway peep the pics

be ready to hear it from the kobe 8 fans in denial in

go

nice pics :smokin

on a side note.. i've decided that i'm going to sell my kobe 9 kung fu's.. not because i don't like them, but because i wanna go ID only with the 9 unless there's something that blows my mind.

Last edited:
Y'all still worried about htms and u haven't even seen what's releasing in the states. Most likely some fire

This.

As per Nike, HTMs were a Milan only exclusive... they ain't releasing in the US.

We just gotta let em go and see what FK lows Nike has for us here in these upcoming months... :nerd:

:D

be ready to hear it from the kobe 8 fans in denial in

go

nice pics :smokin

on a side note.. i've decided that i'm going to sell my kobe 9 kung fu's.. not because i don't like them, but because i wanna go ID only with the 9 unless there's something that blows my mind.

I agree with u there bro. I'm gonna do one I'd of the lows and call it a day. There may be that one cw that gets me to buy though.

Back
Top Bottom