THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
View media item 965274
My cheap fix to the tongue flopping from the laces not being long enough, of course I ONLY do this while playing ball but never for casual wear. The lockdown is even better

I remember getting banned last year for homo remarks......good to see nt allowing the nickname homotigers....you can't make folks agree with the agenda mods!
The agenda of respect and civility on a forum?
Exactly.

Dig this:  if anyone else uses that nickname, your post will be deleted and you'll be permanently removed from this thread and, if necessary, the entire community.

Rule number ONE:

Section 1 - General Conduct

1. Derogatory comments regarding race, ethnic background, language, gender, sexual orientation or religion are strictly prohibited. The use of slurs and/or hate speech will result in immediate and permanent banishment from the community without warning.  

Rule number TWO:

2. Swearing is unacceptable. Partially edited slurs or profanity are also unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations, acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not be tolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOT USE IT.

Keep your disrespectful slurs and nicknames OUT of this community, or YOU will be kept OUT of this community.

Oh no I don't know what I would do without nt!......seems like freedom of speech only works for......well I won't say..wouldn't want to get banned from a sneaker tread!....especially one that supports the *** agenda.

Oh no I don't know what I would do without nt!......seems like freedom of speech only works for......well I won't say..wouldn't want to get banned from a sneaker tread!....especially one that supports the *** agenda.
It's a private message board - and one whose terms of service you voluntarily agreed to upon registration.  This has been the rule ever since we opened our site in 1999.  If your presence here makes our forums less welcoming for others, that's not a bargain we're willing to accept.

You are - and always have been - free to take your business elsewhere.  NikeTalk will continue to serve as a friendly, welcoming community for sneaker fans of all backgrounds.  

Back
Top Bottom