THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Every pair is unique and the more mismatched the better, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
received the laser crimson earlier and gotta say im pretty impressed

even tho its the same shoe as the easter, it looks completely different just cos of the pattern and color.

i wont be buyin upcomin EM low - pop art/unleashed, not feelin them at all.  they released 3 sick CWS and then those ................................

Was all in for these, but i just scooped them lebron heroes, and then trying to double on carmines so i think i'm gonna have to pass for now... i think 

I have liked the color of the bron hero's since I saw pics of them but havent thought twice about them since I saw the "Elite" price tag

These Kobe's though ... Lets get it!

The "birds eye" view shot sold me on these....my only issue (not a big one) would be the lace color. It's a shame they won't be including extra laces (purple)
laces arent bad to me, but I think maybe black would be nice vs purple?

That would work....black laces would be better then the purple I suggested.

On another note....I am hopeful there is a camo and/or python themed low down the road. I really don't want to have to iD a red/black camo color way.

Was all in for these, but i just scooped them lebron heroes, and then trying to double on carmines so i think i'm gonna have to pass for now... i think 

I have liked the color of the bron hero's since I saw pics of them but havent thought twice about them since I saw the "Elite" price tag

These Kobe's though ... Lets get it!
yeah these are actually really cool. i don't think i could pull them off at my ripe age, but they're dope

yeah these are actually really cool. i don't think i could pull them off at my ripe age, but they're dope
kobe is 35 and he pulled them off pretty well  
nerd.gif

[h2]Nike Kobe IX EM Bruce Lee Photoshoot by SportClothes[/h2]
Discount code for 20% - NIKETALK
mate thanks heaps for postin that, muchly appreciate it.

ive been meanin to pick up a pair of the bruce lees and then i saw ur post.

it came out even cheaper than what i paid for the easter low here in australia

now the shippin time was abit scary tho 3-6 weeks lol but its not like i need them right now, hopefully it comes through ok cos ive never ordered from them before

thanks again

repped  

Goin to need the lows on saturday...

Worth a shot with the B-Day coupon, really don't want to pay retail.

Back
Top Bottom