THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I am out of the country and for some reason their twitter link didn't show up yesterday... but my friends didn't have trouble so idk

It didn't show up for me either. I was on tweetdeck. I was clueless as to what was going on when they mention a countdown timer when they stated TLO. Later that tweet with the link popped up after the fact. There was a problem so with others failing due to the kink timer system, it didn't make me feel bad that I encountered that tweet not showing up.

I pray they don't put that Brazil graphic on id :x

Last edited:
Not really into Kobe's, but struck out on the Philippines yesterday... I came in late to my 8:00 final just to see Nike try some new system that apparently only worked on mobile. Just hope resale drops next week... on the other hand, I managed to score some Carmine's today after 40 mins. Just wish the Kobe's didn't have be the test shoe for it since I wanted them so bad, but I guess they had to do it with something, right?

Not really into Kobe's, but struck out on the Philippines yesterday... I came in late to my 8:00 final just to see Nike try some new system that apparently only worked on mobile. Just hope resale drops next week... on the other hand, I managed to score some Carmine's today after 40 mins. Just wish the Kobe's didn't have be the test shoe for it since I wanted them so bad, but I guess they had to do it with something, right?
They're hovering around $290. Will def drop once FK release and other em colorways.

http://s1091.photobucket.com/user/s...D-4C2F-BA88-CC8D4B39AEB9_zpsgtdkgvqd.png.html

=

http://s1091.photobucket.com/user/s...0-4C38-8971-6D3BA085051A_zpskoicl11f.jpg.html

sick.gif
BASURA.

Lol they are even worse in that pic. Smh, Im dissapointed so far with the 9. Only have the BL's, and not the slightest interest in anything else that has released so far. Had some for crimsons but lost it.

Lol they are even worse in that pic. Smh, Im dissapointed so far with the 9. Only have the BL's, and not the slightest interest in anything else that has released so far. Had some for crimsons but lost it.
The IDs are way better so far then the GR(General release) and Phil. (Except Bruce Lee)

Last edited:
Anyone know if NDC did the shotclock for the carmines, like the Kobes yesterday? Just curious

I guess Nike really wanted to prove the point that they, could print anything on the upper of the shoes with those Brazils.

I guess Nike really wanted to prove the point that they, could print anything on the upper of the shoes with those Brazils.
Is there a storyline and metal staples in the back? Lol

I kid I kid.

Those Brazil joints are circus print but maybe the marketing demographic is for Brazil and what they like.

Back to the phillipines joints
I really like the idea of the premiums but the colorway isn't the business. I just want to call them Spider-Man's .

The Brazils are a definite pass. I'm probably done with the 9s until a Flyknit low comes out I like.
Co

I'm done myself....had some hopes for the Brazils but that toe box is terrible.

I might just ID myself a pair of Red Camos, or try at a few more 8s....at least until we see some FK lows smh

I thought this was the Game Royal? It was switched to Brazil? I guess Nike is not going with the names since the ''Unleashed'' name wasn't formally adopted by Nike anyway.

If we as consumers become complacent, then Nike will just run away with rising box prices, use of lesser quality materials, non-working websites, or worse try to sell a shoe you've never seen. You don't want that do you? 
Nope. But if nike personally makes me mad enough I'll never buy from them again. Adidas are just fine to hoop in, trust me :wink:

Picked my Pop Arts for $50 :smokin
I picked up a pair of Nike Free Flyknits 4.0+ at the Nike outlet for $49.99, peeled the clearance sticker off and exchanged them at my local FTL for the Kobe's.
No need to flame after what Nike just pulled.

Picked my Pop Arts for $50 :smokin
I picked up a pair of Nike Free Flyknits 4.0+ at the Nike outlet for $49.99, peeled the clearance sticker off and exchanged them at my local FTL for the Kobe's.
No need to flame after what Nike just pulled.
Awesome. But you exchanged with out box top or torn box top?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom