THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Same exact thing happens to me, in the same foot area. It's kinda annoying, but it slowly goes aways when you break them in. Still, at first, the noise is crearly audible.
Me too.  I couldn't figure out what the noise was.  I kept thinking something fell outta my pocket when I was wearing them but it was just the pop from the fuse.  I don't think I've worn them enough to make the sound go away, but it only happens with the ASG, not with my other elites.

Nightwing2303 from kicksoncourt said the Kobe 9 elites were awesome for him too. I guess its just different feet, different styles of game. I normally agree with Nighwing on his reviews, but completely disagree on the Kobe elite and the Jordan 28 SE, which I also found to be Clunky, heavy, and the carbon fibre on the heels dug into my ankles on hard cuts so bad it would stop be in my tracks. I have a little bit of that going on with the Kobe 9 elite as well. The Kobe 9 low are a different story. They are the best shoes I have ever worn. If you liked the 8, you will love the 9 low.
If you LOVED the 8, you will be VERY disappointed with the 9 low...

haha, not trying to be rude here, but this is my humble opinion....

to each his own, but I personally was let down by the 9 lows....

You're not alone. IMO the 9 is a lateral update. It improves things, but then falls short in other areas. 

The Nike Kobe 9 EM “Game Royal” is a sneaker that not much is known about besides the release date. Then again, we wouldn’t be too surprised if their 6/21 arrival got shuffled around given how much Nike Basketball has been moving pairs around on their calendar as of the late. The shoes have a busy graphic look across the EM upper that give them an almost “What The” vibe – although there definitely haven’t been enough Kobe 9s yet for that theme to really emerge. Get another glance after the click and stick with us for more details on the “Game Royal” Nike Kobe 9 EM.

from SneakerNews http://sneakernews.com/2014/05/26/game-royal-nike-kobe-9-em/#more-515573

MAY THE HYPE BEGIN!!!!
mean.gif
mean.gif

The Nike Kobe 9 EM “Game Royal” is a sneaker that not much is known about besides the release date. Then again, we wouldn’t be too surprised if their 6/21 arrival got shuffled around given how much Nike Basketball has been moving pairs around on their calendar as of the late. The shoes have a busy graphic look across the EM upper that give them an almost “What The” vibe – although there definitely haven’t been enough Kobe 9s yet for that theme to really emerge. Get another glance after the click and stick with us for more details on the “Game Royal” Nike Kobe 9 EM.

from SneakerNews http://sneakernews.com/2014/05/26/game-royal-nike-kobe-9-em/#more-515573

MAY THE HYPE BEGIN!!!!
mean.gif
mean.gif
I really don't think hype is that possible for these. unless there are like 1000 total pair

I havent rocked my 9s yet

But I definitely think the 8s look better (comparing them to other ppls on feet shots of the 9s)

Swap black laces in those venomenons. I love that colorway.

And yeah those 9's are trash. I'm not trying to be Tony the tiger. The 8 had amazing colorways.

No Tony the Tiger for you. But I bet your *** wouldn't mind being Tony What The. :smh:

No hype on something different? The shoe sucks. Let there be hype on the craziest design tho? My body is ready. :lol:

NT is beyond comedy.

they are very ugly

and if they were limited to 10 pairs worldwide id still think they were garbage

Only thing that would change if the unleashed were limited would be less pairs will hit outlets.

The Nike Kobe 9 EM “Game Royal” is a sneaker that not much is known about besides the release date. Then again, we wouldn’t be too surprised if their 6/21 arrival got shuffled around given how much Nike Basketball has been moving pairs around on their calendar as of the late. The shoes have a busy graphic look across the EM upper that give them an almost “WhatThe”vibe– although there definitely haven’t been enough Kobe 9s yet for that theme to really emerge. Get another glance after the click and stick with us for more details on the “Game Royal” Nike Kobe 9 EM.

MAY THE HYPE BEGIN!!!!:smh: :smh:

They TRYNA Create HYPE Around Them!!! SMH

At least u said it was your opinion

I would disagree tho(no Anthony Davis mask)

Just kicked the black crimsons off my feet

Very comfy, style-ly shoe

I've broken my word so many times...but there is no chance in hell that I'll buy those..."things" that come out in June. Quite literally the only thing I like about them is the color of the outsole, because I like green. But there are plenty of green things to like...like grass, and my garbage bin
laugh.gif

I've broken my word so many times...but there is no chance in hell that I'll buy those..."things" that come out in June. Quite literally the only thing I like about them is the color of the outsole, because I like green. But there are plenty of green things to like...like grass, and my garbage bin :lol:

I like green too, namely my money... which Nike surely won't get for those. :x

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom