THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I don't mind the returning. I do it all the time. I just don't like when people buy something just because they think they can flip. I get impulse buys too. I just would have kept the Inspirations. One of my favs of the Kobe 9.

PPs should arrive tomorrow, and will go directly onto my feet
smokin.gif

Any word on if high colorways are going to keep releasing for awhile? I know the 9 line still has a while to go, especially with it's late start. I just thought at first the word was there was only going be a couple highs

Any word on if high colorways are going to keep releasing for awhile? I know the 9 line still has a while to go, especially with it's late start. I just thought at first the word was there was only going be a couple highs
Seems like all is silent on the Kobe pic front and on the list

i wnna know what all those july colorways look like :nerd:

i got a bunch of nba.com cash that i would use toward my first and possibly second kobe ix :nerd:

My man... those are exactly what im talking about. I just didn't want to call em pj tuckers lol.
They look like the Crimsons CW just replaced with yellow. They don't look that dope now that the Crimsons are out tho. 
laugh.gif

I remember I was loving them with pics first appeared.

They look like the Crimsons CW just replaced with yellow. They don't look that dope now that the Crimsons are out tho. 
laugh.gif

I remember I was loving them with pics first appeared.
Your right they are pretty much the same thing but im kinda a sucker for any laker cw. Would be a great away shoe..

Back
Top Bottom